Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
901 Meta-review

Since there's interest in comparing the RN4075, DSE901, and KR306 head to head, I was thinking of going one step further: A meta-review of as many retailer's 901's as I can gather. The main event will be the actual vape-off between the three known models, and any others we can find. Next, a quick 1 or 2 minute spotlight for each, highliting anything that makes them stand out, and giving web address and price on-screen, and last an overview of available accessories. Other than the head to head match, this is not a performance review, more of a survey of the market, so there will be no need for an evaluation period, and it can be done quickly once the cast is assembled. If the response overwhelms a 15-20 minute or so video, I can break it into parts by region, or model, or whatever works.

All the e-cigs could be provided as parts, one atomizer and battery each, to keep costs down, the accessories would probably cover the extra chargers I'd need. Or if anyone wanted to supply complete kits anyway, I would include showing the packaging in their spotlight, and then turn those sets around as contest prizes on my site, doorprizes for future members meetings, etc.

Any retailer is invited to participate, just send me an e-mail at
901metareview@e-smoker-forever.com. I will crosspost this notice on my site, all english language forums, and via e-mail to select retailers I've worked with in the past. Feel free to crosspost or pass the word along, especially to foreign language forums and retailers.In order to provide time for responses, I will target the last week of February, but that's flexible.

If this works out, I will do a penstyle meta-review further down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread