One Week todaY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjel

Mar 27, 2013
Chattanooga
Hi all!
I've been lurking around in here for about a week now. I've been a pack a day smoker for the past 25-30 years. I started using the disposable BLU a week ago today. It's been a wild ride ever since! I laid down my analogs and haven't picked them back up. Started with the BLU then got curious about what all was out there. Found this forum and started reading everything i could find on the internet about vaping. Since my first BLU I've tried the Imperial Hookahs (which are fantastic in the peach and mocha latte flavors) , Logic disposable, Neo disposable(NASTY) and the njoy good but too strong for my tastes. I decided since this looked like it was going to become my new lifestyle, I should save myself a little $$ and at least try the rechargeables. Ordered the V2 starter kit with the congress cartomizers and vanilla along with the sampler pack. I was SO disappointed with all of the tobacco flavors!! The congress tasted like burning rubber, the Red wasn't AS bad (at least tolerable), and the Sahara tasted like old feet. The flavors are better, but i quickly jumped online and researched what other carto's were compatible with the V2 to see if I could find a good tasting tobacco flavor. Any suggestions would be welcome!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Do you want to stay with the supermini batteries? They have their obvious limitations. But if you like the small, cigalike form, you can keep using your Blu batteries (they are 510 threaded) and get some blank 510 cartomizers (like Boge or Smoktek, single coil) or try the new fillerless clearomizers, like mini Kanger or Vision Nano, and refill with your own eliquids.

Congrats on making the jump. I am in the process of trying to make the switch myself and while I look for a first refillable I stopped and bought a blu disposable, but when I opened the package, the thing is wet and sticky. Found my hand coated with a viscous fluid which I am guessing is the actual juice that should be vaporized. So since you use them, have you ever seen one leak? I am guessing this is not the way they are supposed to be.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Congrats!!!!!! I am about 3 weeks in and 2 weeks without analogs.I started with a disposable Blu, then got a GreenSmoke which I really like. The problem I have found is that you can't just buy the refill carts. So I got some e-liquid today and am going to see if I can refill my used carts.

Actually, you can. Look for kr808D-2 threaded cartomizers. They will work with your GS batteries.

http://www.vaporkings.com/KR808D-2-...ank-cartomizer-p/gsmoke-cartomizers-blank.htm

And you can refill GS cartomizers, also, but only a few times. They are disposable!

Anjel

Mar 27, 2013
Chattanooga
V2 e-cig is kr808d-1, correct? If so, you can use any of the kr808d-1 threaded cartomizers, including Volt, Bloog, Kanger etc.

Thanks Katya. Yes , I ordered some of the Volt cartomizers and am crossing fingers that they are better in the tobacco flavors. Not kidding how bad the V2 tasted to me. Wonders if anyone else had such a horrid reaction to those that I had!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread