One Hit Wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeebuz

Sep 4, 2015
Try to find a local shop that carries Milk Man or Muffin Man to give it a shot first. I will say that both are very high VG and I couldn't vape them at all in both sub ohm tanks I have. On the dripper, Milk Man was not super flavorful but it's smooth and refreshing... it is more of a clean milk rather than cream flavor, way different than most. Muffin Man is the better of the two for me... the cinnamon is calm and it's just a good balanced vape. I bought Milk Man a while back and for the price, it was worth it. If it's your entire monthly budget or you have a tank only, I wouldn't recommend it, but it is good juice.

zenclouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2015
Virginia
Even after trying it and liking it, it's STILL hard to justify. It didn't blow my mind, but it nails the flavor they're going for. 6oz....That's a lot of juice. Would rather go halvsies with a friend.
Now I'm hell bent on seeing if I can convince my cousin who just started vaping to go in with me on a bottle LOL

Bxlxaxkxe

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2015
Now I'm hell bent on seeing if I can convince my cousin who just started vaping to go in with me on a bottle LOL

Well, a coworker bought a 6oz bottle of Muffin Man and hooked me up with 15 ml. I'm enjoying it a lot more through my own set up. It's flavor is dead on, but the magic in it(to me) is that's it's just strong enough to taste full, but just enough to leave you wanting more. I've been hitting it hard all morning and keep wanting more. I see how people blow through this stuff. And it's cheap enough that you don't have to feel guilty about doing so. Great balance. Think I'll be ordering my own bottle very soon.

Reactions: zenclouds

zenclouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2015
Virginia
Well, a coworker bought a 6oz bottle of Muffin Man and hooked me up with 15 ml. I'm enjoying it a lot more through my own set up. It's flavor is dead on, but the magic in it(to me) is that's it's just strong enough to taste full, but just enough to leave you wanting more. I've been hitting it hard all morning and keep wanting more. I see how people blow through this stuff. And it's cheap enough that you don't have to feel guilty about doing so. Great balance. Think I'll be ordering my own bottle very soon.

Definitely isn't something I would consider cheap, that's for sure. I can do quite a bit with $60 lol and buying a bottle of juice doesn't fall under that. I do hope you enjoy it to the fullest - I'll just live vicariously thru the reviews [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread