One Hit Wonder E-liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delro

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2015
Worcester, MA
Hey all - I've been wanting to try Rocket Man by one hit wonder for a while, as you probably know they only come in the large bottles for $60.00. I've been searching for a local shop/online shop to order a sampler or try it out and I've had no luck at all. Can anyone recommend me something similar to Rocket Man? I know tastes are subjective but I'd at least like to know what people think of their juice. I wish they came in the regular 30ml bottles. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated, thanks all.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I happened to drive to a B & M shop yesterday to try Rocket Man, and pick up a bottle. The shop is around 35 minutes away, but I really wanted to try it first.

I happen to really like it! It has a very clean taste, with the blueberries coming out strongest, and the greek yogurt in the background.

That said, I know from my experience with Muffin Man that after a week or so, the flavors come out stronger, and some become more pronounced then others after they've had a chance to steep.

Justin Robinson

Aug 6, 2015
Hey all - I've been wanting to try Rocket Man by One Hit Wonder for a while, as you probably know they only come in the large bottles for $60.00. I've been searching for a local shop/online shop to order a sampler or try it out and I've had no luck at all. Can anyone recommend me something similar to Rocket Man? I know tastes are subjective but I'd at least like to know what people think of their juice. I wish they came in the regular 30ml bottles. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated, thanks all.
I agree completely with Shel! Rocket Man is awesome. Very smooth not too sweet vape. Let it steep for a bit and it only gets better. Highly recommend :)

Reactions: Delro

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
There are a few clone recipes out that you could try -that is, if you DIY. Aside from that, Rocketman sounds pretty unique so I doubt you'll find anything close.
I do agree with you, they should offer their juices in smaller bottles. I would love to purchase a sampler of all their flavors. I'm not dropping $60 on something I may not enjoy.

Reactions: Delro

Delro

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2015
Worcester, MA
There are a few clone recipes out that you could try -that is, if you DIY. Aside from that, Rocketman sounds pretty unique so I doubt you'll find anything close.
I do agree with you, they should offer their juices in smaller bottles. I would love to purchase a sampler of all their flavors. I'm not dropping $60 on something I may not enjoy.
Couldn't agree more with you my friend. I even tried ebay to see if anyone/store had created their own sample pack, no luck. Thanks for the post.

Reactions: GrandSam

Delro

Verified Member
Oct 13, 2015
Worcester, MA
Heads up to anyone who reads this thread - if you order a T-shirt ($25) from them and put what 3 flavors you would like to try in the checkout comment section (also put your nic level) they will send you 3 15ml samples in the flavors you requested! I just placed an order with them, great way to try it out and who doesn't love a beater t-shirt to workout in?!

c3scott

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread