Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The SH, anything in particular?
Not sure. There was an English made mod that began with an M from Manchester i believe. 22mm/24mm and 18650 in general. As for atties, .7mm mtl. Been feeling nostalgic for the old days, and bored with my Billet boxes.

Captain8154

Mar 12, 2024
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to recapture some nostalgia. Looking for some 2010-2016 fun stuff. High end only, no clones or cheapish mods.

Rocket Science Mods
Anatolian
Etc.

Paypal G&S ready.

I have a
Looking to recapture some nostalgia. Looking for some 2010-2016 fun stuff. High end only, no clones or cheapish mods.

Rocket Science Mods
Anatolian
Etc.

Paypal G&S ready.

I have 2 anatolian bx hit it's.
1 dna40
1 sx350j v2 75w

Captain8154

Mar 12, 2024
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Origenny mkll 6ml airflow is 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, or 2.5mm single OR dual coil options AND 2x1.2mm stacked for single coil use only.

I have a Birch burl anatolian dna40
Wood I'd split. But device still fully functions. I use it with the origenny.

I have a hybrid anatokian sx350j that is dismantled. The epoxy came loose on the battery tube I had Barbaros upgrade to navel brass. But because he doesn't do devices anymore I didn't have anyone to repair it. So I took it apart and cleaned it up. However I never got back around to rebuilding it because my soldering station is in storage. I can send you pictures and videos if you'd like. I'm willing to part with everything for cheap

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Origenny mkll 6ml airflow is 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, or 2.5mm single OR dual coil options AND 2x1.2mm stacked for single coil use only.

I have a Birch burl anatolian dna40
Wood I'd split. But device still fully functions. I use it with the origenny.

I have a hybrid anatokian sx350j that is dismantled. The epoxy came loose on the battery tube I had Barbaros upgrade to navel brass. But because he doesn't do devices anymore I didn't have anyone to repair it. So I took it apart and cleaned it up. However I never got back around to rebuilding it because my soldering station is in storage. I can send you pictures and videos if you'd like. I'm willing to part with everything for cheap
Gotcha. Looking for .6-.8 airholes, and mech tube Anatolians. TY though!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Rocket Science Mods
Anatolian
Etc.

Paypal G&S ready.
What about Provari’s. I have several BRAND NEW Provaris of different sizes and colors. These are pretty much old school and I think were expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread