ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2009
NE Ohio
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cartomizers- prefer XL (45mm), SR (standard resistance), single coil

Carto tanks- prefer XL (45 mm), 24mm or 22mm

Old school tube mods- I have a couple of SVD 2.0 tube mods and would love to get hold of more. Don't need Provari or mech mods.

Can pay via PayPal. Thanks for looking!

edited for clarity

Last edited:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Almost forgot I had this. Hardly ever used because it's so long and heavy. Just took it for a spin and it works. Still has all the bits I think. PM me.

IMG_0535-2.gif

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Cartomizers- prefer XL (45mm), SR (standard resistance), single coil

Carto tanks- prefer XL (45 mm), 24mm or 22mm

Old school tube mods- I have a couple of SVD 2.0 tube mods and would love to get hold of more

I know I have a bunch of cartos, and several carto tanks, all still new in box or other packaging. I just need to doublecheck the sizes and/or resistances. I also have multiple, new in box, Innokin SVD 2.0 mods in SS and in Black, including the black cases they came with. Have a variety of other new, old-school, tube mods, too.

Recently have had a hard drive start going bad on me though, and I lost several of my Vape Stash documents. So, it'll take me some time to get the specific info. on the cartos and the tanks I have. I still have everything about the SVDs and other tube mods though. If interested, please PM me, and I can tell you the specifics about those right away.

Shekinahsgroom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
South East
Rating - 100%
521   0   0
I want to thank everyone who has responded. The people I have been in contact with I believe will meet all my needs. Once I am sure, I will close this thread.
Because this thread is still open, I gonna assume that you're still looking?

I have factory new CASES of both Smoktek and Boge as well as some custom 10ml tanks that are also brand new.

Did you say tube mods?

Have new ones, old school stuff.

<--- See that big rating score over there? I was a Co-Op host here for several years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread