Old Guss... You are KILLIN me!!!! The decisions are getting tooooo difficult :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
Land of Southern Belles :)
Ok, I got my box of liquids today and tried the KY4 sample I ordered. SHOULD have gotten a larger sample!! The carmel/vanilla/nutty/tobacco/yummy/delicious/satisfying/smooth taste is fantastic :) I have not tried very many versions of RY4, mostly cause I am just not a fan of that taste. But this??? Hubby and I both love it!

So, now.... my monthly order is always first Applewood, with peachwood and No.7 to fill the gaps. Now I have to order KY4 to add in there!!!! How can I fit in all the flavors??? LOL

Good job Vermillion! Another winner!!

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok, I got my box of liquids today and tried the KY4 sample I ordered. SHOULD have gotten a larger sample!! The carmel/vanilla/nutty/tobacco/yummy/delicious/satisfying/smooth taste is fantastic :) I have not tried very many versions of RY4, mostly cause I am just not a fan of that taste. But this??? Hubby and I both love it!

So, now.... my monthly order is always first Applewood, with peachwood and No.7 to fill the gaps. Now I have to order KY4 to add in there!!!! How can I fit in all the flavors??? LOL

Good job Vermillion! Another winner!!

Sorry :)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread