Ok, So this must be what heaven feels like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomsDay

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
Charlotte NC
Now, I am not a religious person but I have to say that my new 510 that I had to go to the post office to pick up (lazy postman) is wonderful. Still trying to figure out if I like that generic marlboro blend they put in it. So far, it tastes more like a generic cig than an actual marlboro.

Took about 5 or 6 hits before it started producing really good vapor, but the vapor is very nice, the taste is getting a little better, I figure it might take a cart to get all that prep stuff off the atomizer. I also have some carto's that I will be trying some flavors out with.

So far, only been an hour, but I have had no urge to pick up a regular cig yet and I usually smoke 2 packs a day so I would usually have already had a few hehe.

Now if I could just figure out what str this cart is lol. Seems a little strong to me. More than a couple hits in a row and I get that buzz you used to get when you first started smoking.

Edit Note: LOL, wouldnt you know it. Out of the 5 they sent me. The one I picked to try first just happened to be the highest. Well, that explains the buzz lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread