• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

OK, now this cracked me up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hey! I wanted to see that...they already took it down for copyright reasons! I don't have television for obvious reasons. It's hard enough becoming a Zombie...the last thing I need is government mind rays beamed into my house!!!:censored:

People in my town are all in a dither because they , whoever "they" are...want to put windmills up on the hillsides to generate electricity. Signs,picketing the works. They also like to complain about the deer that wander around town eating everyones flower gardens....each year of course people claim the deer are acting funny and never ate "that" before. So I told a windmill hating friend that it was probably EMF's from the windmills that were driving the deer nuts and maybe we should make them all tinfoil hats....she didn't think it was very funny:evil:

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
hey! I wanted to see that...they already took it down for copyright reasons! I don't have television for obvious reasons. It's hard enough becoming a Zombie...the last thing I need is government mind rays beamed into my house!!!:censored:

People in my town are all in a dither because they , whoever "they" are...want to put windmills up on the hillsides to generate electricity. Signs,picketing the works. They also like to complain about the deer that wander around town eating everyones flower gardens....each year of course people claim the deer are acting funny and never ate "that" before. So I told a windmill hating friend that it was probably EMF's from the windmills that were driving the deer nuts and maybe we should make them all tinfoil hats....she didn't think it was very funny:evil:

Activists, Protesters and Religious Zealots have no sense of humor, do they?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread