Oil4Vap – Yakuza

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
IMG_20240319_162037.jpg

Oil4Vap - Yakuza
30ml flavoured nicotine salt
Courtesy of Oil4Vap, I've chosen a nicotine salt packet to test, which I haven't had the pleasure to try in this packet form yet.
Contents of the pack: 3ml flavouring in a 30ml flask
10ml 50/50 base juice
2pcs 50/50, 10ml 20mg nicotine salt
IMG_20240318_160522.jpg

So, if you mix all this into a 30ml flask, you get 30ml of 18mg nicotine ready-to-use liquid. Of course, you can also make a weaker version of this by adding less nicotine salt, for example, but in that case you'll need to make up for the missing amount with 0 base juice. Simple, not too complicated procedure. The manufacturer specifies a two-day maturation period, which of course I followed.
But let me start with the report, what you can feel and taste while using the product. "A fine combination of our best mango with orange and tangerine juice, with a medium intensity of freshness." That's what the manufacturer claims, which piqued my curiosity as I get to test a good selection of fruit thanks to the rich fruit flavours.
The nose is reminiscent of a not too ripe mango fruit, with, perhaps, a hint of orange, but not typical. It's very pleasant and fragrant, easy on the nose.
The flavours are fully in line with the manufacturer's description, a blend of orange and mango in juice form.
The mango is naturally tart, but it's not pronounced enough. In fact, it only adds tartness, as the orange is more of the dominant note throughout the steaming. I think the mango should have been the base flavour not the orange the other way around. The orange juice does have a drinkable edge to it, I would probably compare it to a filtered juice. The fusion of these two fruits makes it almost impossible to detect the tangerine, so it's either there or it's not. I'm not a big orange fan in the steaming, but I'm still very okay with the orange part. The "medium intensity freshness" is also fair, with a score of 10/4 on my scale. Unfortunately, because the two fruits are so intertwined, I can't back up the "best mango" claim. I think the stronger flavour of the orange overwhelms the mango, which is what this story would really be about based on its name. Okay, okay... but there's the slight disappointment in me as to why the orange and not the mango... That said, it's a pleasantly drinkable filtered orange juice that's a little sweet, a little tart, just in slightly different proportions than the manufacturer has indicated in their description.

Users who are viewing this thread