Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I wasn't able to find an answer on the protection. I will have to open on up and dig through the documentation.

Don't go crazy, LD (please). Just let me know if that Geyser thingie take BVCs. I didn't see that they do, so I'm not sure.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
@LordDavon

Is Kanger still manufacturing 1.2 ohm SSOCC coils or are they pretty much discontinued?

I’m not sure. They haven’t produced many ssocc coils since reopening. They moved to a new location after the pandemic, so they got a really late start. Let me see what I can find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
LD, just ordered some coils. Hadn’t realized that you still carried the VooPoo PnP coils. Then I saw them pointing to you on Vapecrawler. Glad to be back here again!

Cheers!
Love those coils! I just reordered, so more are incoming. I use them myself.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Still no word on if they found any. I’ll check again with them in a bit.

Thanks for looking into this. It seems that vendors aren't ordering 1.2 ohm SSOCC heads anymore yet they seemed to "fly off the shelves" when they did stock them. They seem to restock 0.5 ohm SSOCCs all the time so kanger must still be making those. Leads me to believe Kanger stopped making them. Curious to see what you find out.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    www.discountvapers.com
    Thanks for looking into this. It seems that vendors aren't ordering 1.2 ohm SSOCC heads anymore yet they seemed to "fly off the shelves" when they did stock them. They seem to restock 0.5 ohm SSOCCs all the time so kanger must still be making those. Leads me to believe Kanger stopped making them. Curious to see what you find out.
    I've not heard back from Kanger. I spoke with 2 authorized distributors and neither can get the 1.2ohm, but one did say they can get anything with a preorder. So, I may be able to preorder some. I don't really need to do a new Kanger order, so maybe I will try planning my next and doing it as a preorder.

Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Broke out one of my many Pinnacle tips this week. They're all SO good (IMO). :D:thumbs:

Pinnacle_20201225_163849.jpg

• Love
    Reactions: Katdarling

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread