OFFICIAL Sunshine Vape THREAD ~ Coupons Contests Updates Reviews Chat & MORE.. CHECK IT OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyDays

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2012
Rhode Island
www.sunshinevape.com
Get the latest information, updates, and voucher codes here.

We want to welcome the new folks and veterans to try out our gourmet ejuice.

We appreciate feedback and discussing updates in the industry, flavors, or just general chat.

Have a nice vape & look out for our contest / give-a-ways!

223447d1371935659-official-sunshine-vape-thread-coupons-contests-updates-reviews-chat-more-check-out-facebook_profile_photo.png

Sunshine Vape - Sunshine Vape

SunnyDays

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2012
Rhode Island
www.sunshinevape.com
BRAND NEW PRODUCT UPDATE!
If you like chocolate you will really enjoy this flavor!
It took a while to settle on a chocolate blend we felt comfortable putting the Sunshine Vape label on.
After many trials and experiments we bring you, CHOCOLATE!

Chocolate - Sunshine Vape

choc.jpg

SunnyDays

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2012
Rhode Island
www.sunshinevape.com
Great News for RI Vapers!
The Rhode Island Senate passed SB622-subA yesterday!!!

I would like to thank ALL our Rhode Island Senators and I would also like to especially thank Majority Leader Ruggiero for amending SB622 and sponsoring SB622-SubA! I am now proud to be a business owner in the State of RI and I am even more proud to know that our Senators are truly care about the people and small businesses in our State.

Our Senators not only protected the people & small businesses here in RI but they actually took the time to really listen to our concerns with SB622. The Amended version of Bill SB622-subA not only protects the children of RI but it also protects the people and businesses here also..

The people and small businesses of RI want to send a special thanks to ALL our Senators for doing such an outstanding job protecting the people of RI and for passing SB622Sub-A yesterday...

Today is a great day here in RI!!!

Thank you Senators!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread