• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ocean county new jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

bklyncat58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2011
n.j.
I just started vaping and loving it . I'M using a vapor 4 life right now its great for a starter kit . well went out today to run some earrands and found a little shop called 9 south oddities that sell juice, and is a joye ego seller great guy . he is on facebook look him up . it will be nice to be able to buy my juice locally. thank you

Stevew443

ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2010
Shenandoah Junction, WV
www.bnyeshiva.com
I lived in Ocean County for many years... 78 to 89, and I enjoyed my stay up there. I am so happy to hear that you have a local source for your supplies. I wish I had a local seller here. I toyed with the idea of opening a B&M shop, but I just don't have the gambler's heart that is needed to go into business for yourself.

Halladay34

May 21, 2011
South Jersey
Just backing up bklyn. I purchased a 510 from there yesterday, within 3 hrs found out it had a faulty battery. Called em last night to explain what happend, and went in today and got a replacement larger battery, and a sample of Dr Pepper for making the drive.

Great place, good service, I will deffintly be going back there when I'm ready to upgrade to the ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread