• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

THE BIG New Jersey VAPERS MEET IS ON!!! Nov 6, 2010 Saturday starting at 5 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
THE BIG NJ VAPERS MEET IS ON!!! Nov 6, 2010 Saturday starting at 5 PM,
and I will be Broadcasting my Show LIVE on ElixirTV until we get thrown out!

Everyone is Welcomed to attend no matter where you live, you can drive, fly , walk, run, bus it, or take a train, come on over.

Need a ride? Post the area where you live stating need a ride from__?_____. or you can post offering a ride, with the area you reside in__?______

Butler Park Fire Company (Mansfield) 17 River Road Washington, NEW JERSEY 07882
Non-Emergency: 908-689-3919

Please bring $5 to contribute towards the room rental fee (will be
collected upon arrival)

The Place is costing $25.00, and depending how many vapers we have attending the remainder after the $25.00 is paid, half will go to the Fire Company as a Donation, and the other half as a door Prize to one Lucky winner.

If anyone has raffle tickets that we can use please bring them.

All suppliers are welcome to attend, and if you know of a Local supplier within a 100 miles, or so, ask them to attend.

Please bring your mod's, egos, drip tips, juices, extra battery's, and disinfecting wipes etc, for trying out each others e-cigs. Also bring your juices, and anything else you might want to trade, or sell.

Very important:
Please bring your own beverages, with some to share and plastic cups if you can this is a Volunteer Fire Company.
We more then likely will order out food, Pizza, Heroes, etc, so bring some extra cash to Enter, Eat, and Raffles

Please POST here with any questions, or suggestions you have, or just for the heck of it.

Thanks and we look forward to seeing everyone Saturday November 6, 2010!

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com

Everyone is Welcomed to attend no matter where you live, you can drive, fly , walk, run, bus it, or take a train, come on over.

Need a ride? Post the area where you live stating need a ride from__?_____. or you can post offering a ride, with the area you reside in__?______

collected upon arrival)

The Place is costing $25.00, and depending how many vapers we have attending the remainder after the $25.00 is paid, half will go to the Fire Company as a Donation, and the other half as a door Prize to one Lucky winner.

All suppliers are welcome to attend, and if you know of a Local supplier within a 100 miles, or so, ask them to attend.

Please bring your mod's, egos, drip tips, juices, extra battery's, and disinfecting wipes etc, for trying out each others e-cigs. Also bring your juices, and anything else you might want to trade, or sell.

Very important:
Please bring your own beverages, with some to share and plastic cups if you can this is a Volunteer Fire Company.
We more then likely will order out food, Pizza, Heroes, etc, so bring some extra cash to Enter, Eat, and Raffles

Please POST here with any questions, or suggestions you have, or just for the heck of it.

Please RSVP on this thread so i have an idea how many people are coming! THANKS!

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com

collected upon arrival)

Please bring your Mod's, egos, drip tips, juices, extra battery's, and disinfecting wipes etc, for trying out each others e-cigs. Also bring your juices, and anything else you might want to trade, or sell.

Very important:

UPDATE: BIGBUYER from Cloudsofvapor.com will be attending, and we will have music also.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
That's only 40 minutes from me. And I might even have a car by then. Have you seen Spike, Waldo and Gregg lately? Is there any chance of my seeing them again?

So we can count you in? And no have not seen anyone lately, I did send emails out about this event.

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
This Door Prize will be included with your admission fee of $5- for the rental of the room. What Mod is it you ask?

It is the Brand New, never used, Saber Touch VV Mod (VariVolt Mod)

This Mod has been DONATED as a door prize from Sir Lawrence of Vapormoon.com Flash Intro Page

This Saber Touch VariVolt Mod is NOT available now to buy yet, but should be ready for sale at the time we have our Meet on Nov 6, 2010. All warranties apply, please note that this ST VV has a different type of warranty then the other Sabers because of the VariVolt. Please see this warranty on vapormoon.com when it goes up for sale.

We will be Live for you to view, and listen to us on ElixirTV throughout the Meet, so make sure you tune in to check out the Saber Touch VV Mod in Action, I will be demonstrating one with letting all who attend try it out. And let's see who wins the Saber Touch VariVolt as a Door Prize?

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
What do you mean if that's cool, it is more then COOL, All are Welcomed here. I am so glade you found this thread, we all look forward to meeting you, you will have lots of fun, meet other vapers, try New Mods, and E-Liquids. And you can be added to my NJ Vapers list, for all NJ Vaping events, special shows, giveaways, contests, Mod auctions, and more. Just sent me a email with the area you reside in NJ, along with your screen name on the forum you belong to. To smokie901@gmail.com

See you their, Vape On, Smokie

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
INTRO TO THE NEW SABER VV AT 10 PM ElixirTV.com

I will be introducing the NEW SABER VV in two different colors on my show in a few minutes. First will be the SILVER VEIN that some lucky will win at the NJ meet on Nov 6 as a door prize.
The second color is Named after ME SMOKIE, it is called Smokie Black Metallic.

Elixir Liquid & TV - Elixir Liquid

smokie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2009
Brooklyn, New York
www.youtube.com
This Door Prize will be included with your admission fee of $5- for the rental of the room. What Mod is it you ask?

It is the Brand New, never used, Saber Touch VV Mod (VariVolt Mod)

This Mod has been DONATED as a door prize from Sir Lawrence of Vapormoon.com Flash Intro Page

This Saber Touch VariVolt Mod is NOT available now to buy yet, but should be ready for sale at the time we have our Meet on Nov 6, 2010. All warranties apply, please note that this ST VV has a different type of warranty then the other Sabers because of the VariVolt. Please see this warranty on vapormoon.com when it goes up for sale.

We will be Live for you to view, and listen to us on ElixirTV throughout the Meet, so make sure you tune in to check out the Saber Touch VV Mod in Action, I will be demonstrating one with letting all who attend try it out. And let's see who wins the Saber Touch VariVolt as a Door Prize?

10/25 UPDATE: Since we now have a Saber Touch VV for a door prize, we will be donating the other half of the money that was going to the original door prize to one person. Instead, it will now be giong to the IVAQS Research ( Indoor vapor Air Quality Study Project)
IVAQS Project

CASAA.org

A Pic of the Silver Vein color Saber Touch VV Door Prize will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread