Nude Nicotine September eLiquid Giveaway - a-flavor-a-day until September 30th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interpim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
San Diego, CA
so Jake... which of your new flavors do you think would fit my salty margarita fix?

I'm going to send you a citrus slap sample for you to taste. Do you have a mechanical with a dripping atomizer or a tank cartomizer/eGo battery?

I have a vv/vw mod with a few drip tips and a kanger protank
And thank you for offering a sample :)

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Received my Honey Tobacco today!! Smells yummy, but I like to steep my juice, especially tobaccos. Gotta look for the Tshirt thread. Will you post a link here for easy finding? Thanks again for a wonderful contest, my nice win, and some yummy juice! I also like all the specifications you list along with the juice. Nice touch.

wandawag

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2013
jacksonville, florida
so i have now tried my prize honey tobacco. very smooth tobacco flavor with a hint of sweetness. hubby tried it as well, he said he likes it...that is as good as it gets from him...so you get two thumbs up on this mixture. i did not let this steep,,,didn' feel the need. thanks again.

Last edited:

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
i missed the rest of the contest! how did that happen!?
congrats to all the winners! and big thanks to NUDE !!

Don't worry, we should be back with the next contest today or tomorrow!

Received my Honey Tobacco today!! Smells yummy, but I like to steep my juice, especially tobaccos. Gotta look for the Tshirt thread. Will you post a link here for easy finding? Thanks again for a wonderful contest, my nice win, and some yummy juice! I also like all the specifications you list along with the juice. Nice touch.

Absolutely we will post a link here :) That's why I wanted to keep the thread open. Glad you got the eliquid so quickly!

so i have now tried my prize honey tobacco. very smooth tobacco flavor with a hint of sweetness. hubby tried it as well, he said he likes it...that is as good as it gets from him...so you get two thumbs up on this mixture. i did not let this steep,,,didn' feel the need. thanks again.

Thanks so much for posting the review :) Glad you both are enjoying it Wanda! Honey Tobacco is definitely here to stay

I ordered 50ml of unflavored juice this morning, just to try it. If I like it, I'll be back for more. :)

Thanks for your order! Please come back to us with some feedback on your thoughts of the nicotine base :)

Ben B Brown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
got my lemon mint today and ill tell you it is good to me it tastes like the lemon drops I ate when I was younger really good vape I don;t really taste a minty flavor really close to a lemon drop or lemon head flavor to me also did a review at your site and will be getting more of this
thanks again

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
got my lemon mint today and ill tell you it is good to me it tastes like the lemon drops I ate when I was younger really good vape I don;t really taste a minty flavor really close to a lemon drop or lemon head flavor to me also did a review at your site and will be getting more of this
thanks again

Absolutely Ben! Thanks again for the review and glad you could liken this one to an old childhood flavor :)

But there's nothing stopping you from going down to the supermarket to get something like Lemon Heads right now!

arilen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2010
Bryan, Texas
Hey jaker

Sorry this took so long.

I got my "OMG. its chocolate" awhile back, I couldn't wait to try it so as soon as it arrived I loaded up my evod and took it for a spin, Sadly I wasn't as thrilled as I would have hoped.

So I let it steep till tonight, what a difference. I really like the flavor now, maybe because I have been vaping only a strong cinnamon liquid from a local B&M That I just love and needed a change, or the steeping made that much of a difference.

The vapor is very thick and the flavor is delicious

The flavor is so good that I have a nic buzz ( chain vaping like a fool ), I will definitely be placing a order in the future for a bigger bottle

Keep up the good work

thejaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2013
La Jolla, CA
www.nudenicotine.com
Hey jaker

Sorry this took so long.

I got my "OMG. its chocolate" awhile back, I couldn't wait to try it so as soon as it arrived I loaded up my evod and took it for a spin, Sadly I wasn't as thrilled as I would have hoped.

So I let it steep till tonight, what a difference. I really like the flavor now, maybe because I have been vaping only a strong cinnamon liquid from a local B&M That I just love and needed a change, or the steeping made that much of a difference.

The vapor is very thick and the flavor is delicious

The flavor is so good that I have a nic buzz ( chain vaping like a fool ), I will definitely be placing a order in the future for a bigger bottle

Keep up the good work

We're really glad you took the time to let this one steep :) Thanks so much for the feedback! Would you be keen to posting a review on the OMFG It's Chocolate page on the Nude Nicotine website?

» OMFG It’s Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread