Nude Nicotine 2.0 - Chemically Validated Nicotine Base and eLiquid - Ask your NN Chemistry-Related Questions Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

shreduhsoreus

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Indianapolis
Yes, the 5ml flavorings from Nude Nicotine contain 5ml of flavorings. I measured it. 2.5ml was half of the bottle, you can do the rest of the math :p

This is the vial they came in, that's a 30ml bottle next to it as a reference.

KIMG0027.jpg

shreduhsoreus

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Indianapolis
Well actually, I think the pipettes might be off a little. I just drew up the contents of the free 5ml juice the sent me(thanks for that by the way!) into a 5ml syringe and it was just over 4ml, but it was slightly less full than the flavorings were and there was still a little left in the vial that I couldn't suck up.

All I know is when I was mixing flavors, I measured 2.5ml to see if it was half of the contents of the bottle and it was.

Dixie1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
Springfield,Oregon,USA
OMG I am soooooooooooooo embarrassed:oops: PLEASE FORGIVE ME:unsure: I am sooooooooooooooo very verrrrrrrrrrrry sorry I measured my dram bottles and not 1 of theirs I am an idiot!!!!!!!!! Jake please forgive my ignorance:( BTW at first glance they look the same size but measuring them with a tape measure I see the difference:unsure: I do wonder why he did not come to his own defense though:unsure:

Last edited:

Strangebrew

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
NE Tennessee
Sir, taken from the Nude Nicotine web site; "shelf-life varies largely by nicotine strength, as well as PG/VG ratio. Higher nicotine strengths will possess more nicotine molecules, less likely to be completely solvated by their carrier (PG/VG). Put simply – 100mg/mL formulations will keep for than a 24mg/mL formulation."
Edit:
Is the last sentence in error? Wouldn't the 100mg have a longer freezer life than 24mg.?

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Question: Mixing???

1. Does NN add water to 100mg in 100% VG?
It's come to my attention that some vendors are adding 2% - 20% for "mixability" reasons, which I don't mind but as long as I know in advance so I can adjust my reciepes. I'm wondering where NN is?

2. Mixing VG is a chore. Any suggestions?
I don't own a mixing plate, nor do I see one in my near future. Previously I had been taught that pouring half and half together is a good way to mix to minimize introducing oxygen but this was for vet meds.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
Hmmm...Looks like Jaker's last post was back in December. Is this even monitored anymore?

when the size of the flavoring bottles was being discussed I called him and told him about the conversation and that he might want to come to the thread. he said he would, but he never did :(

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Well, this thread has slowed on a foul odor. I hated soc media in my business, Just one more thing to always do, you can never really take a break from it or people assume the worst, Oh he must have gone out of business, he must be having financial troubles, etc. etc.
But I do love me NN supplies, I know I haven't had any luck reaching Jake via ECF,
But I'm happy to see people here chatting about whatever topic, I recently read on their site that in regards to water in their liquid the had to dump a huge batch because it had a miniscule amount of water, but it was outside of their standards so there it went to hazmat standard disposal.
I really love the data sheet and science behind NN company. I won't claim to understand .001% of the testing methods, but I feel better having that data sheet if I want to investigate more:)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
ATTENTION - thejaker

I paid for my first order placed with you on 3/31 (#12301), got nothing but a confirmation email 4/2 that the order was filled. And it shows completed on my NN account. I never got a tracking number at all from anybody, and as of tonight 4/10 I have still not received the package. I am only a little over 300 miles from you, so it was either not shipped, was addressed wrong or was lost in the mail. With no tracking number I can't even check with the post office.

I sent an email to admin via my account email addy that has been ignored, and I called both phone numbers several times and only got sent to voice mail by both of them. I finally left a voice mail with my phone number on 4/9 and asked that somebody call me ASAP... and that too has been ignored. Have now also posted a message via your web site.... and now this here in hopes that something will raise you from the dead.

So, I need this resolved immediately with either confirmation and tracking to my NN account email addy that a package is forthcoming ASAP, or you can cancel my order and send confirmation to the same that you have refunded my payment back to my credit card.

I wanted to try your liquids, but if this an example of your customer service, I don't want to do business with you at all.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
ATTENTION - thejaker

I paid for my first order placed with you on 3/31 (#12301), got nothing but a confirmation email 4/2 that the order was filled. And it shows completed on my NN account. I never got a tracking number at all from anybody, and as of tonight 4/10 I have still not received the package. I am only a little over 300 miles from you, so it was either not shipped, was addressed wrong or was lost in the mail. With no tracking number I can't even check with the post office.

I sent an email to admin via my account email addy that has been ignored, and I called both phone numbers several times and only got sent to voice mail by both of them. I finally left a voice mail with my phone number on 4/9 and asked that somebody call me ASAP... and that too has been ignored. Have now also posted a message via your web site.... and now this here in hopes that something will raise you from the dead.

So, I need this resolved immediately with either confirmation and tracking to my NN account email addy that a package is forthcoming ASAP, or you can cancel my order and send confirmation to the same that you have refunded my payment back to my credit card.

I wanted to try your liquids, but if this an example of your customer service, I don't want to do business with you at all.

I ordered a batch of Nicotine on 03-01-15 requesting USPS signature confirmation, they shipped my order the next day and completely ignored my request for signature. I did get my package, it was delivered on a Saturday, otherwise it would have sat on my porch for 3 hours, and in my neighborhood could have been stolen. I e-mailed them several times about signature confirmation, and never got a response. I know a lot of people don't like USPS signature confirmation, but I have had good luck using them. The lack of communication alone is enough to make me not use them again. I hope your issue gets resolved.

KAS

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I just got an email from someone named Chris FINALLY. They forgot to ship the order I guess until they saw my email or voicemail on 4/9, or to LMK that they did ship it on 4/9 or to send me a tracking number. I now have a tracking number and the package is due to be delivered today. Where it goes from here depends on if any of the flavors being tried are good enough for my tastes for me to buy again from them. If I do ever order again from NN and this happens again it will be strike three for them though. Onward...

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I know NN is more active on Reddit - in the DIY and Deeper DIY subs. I have the experiince with another vendor on ECF where they respond faster to FB questions. I have not tried that with NN and don't know if the same if true. I'm making suggestions. That is all.

I do think it's questionable to have a thread in ECF that no one pays attention too, just as it is to emails or phone calls. They've mentioned on their website of moving to larger facilities and hiring more staff and I'm willing to give them the benefit of doubt towards growing pains. There's a lot of people stock piling nicotine right now and they do have a substantial wholesale following.

However their website invites questions for DIY mixing and I've got questions mixing VG nicotine that I felt NN was uniquely qualified to answer since it can affect the quality of their product (hot spots) and they seem to specialize in high VG mixes unlike other nic suppliers.

I've thought about adding ball bearings, as they do in nail polish, to help VG and nic mix before dividing it up into smaller batches. I need to rebottle several liters that I've had stored in the freezer over the past year. Incomplete mixing has been suspected of causing problems in the recent past.

A number of brands of VG based nicotine do use water, rountinely, with the comment that it's easier to work with (I assume that also means mixing) and if I recall, there was a statement from NN that they do too (up to 2%) - but I may be wrong. VT adds a little DW to theri 100% VG nic. I think WL does and most do - so don't be shocked if the answer is yes. I just wanted to know how much. Some of the VG nics appear to be quite a bit thinner (and easier to work with) than others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread