Not really a Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragile

Jul 19, 2009
Ingolstadt Germany
Hi my name is Rainer,

im 29 years old and i live in Germany. Esmoking is not new to me since i already quit real smoking over a year ago. I´ve since then been vaping and it is great! :thumb:

I normally write in the german e-cigarette forum but i want to contribute some things here too. I did a number of video reviews and wanted to know if i could share them with you here. All my videos are german at this moment but if there is enough interest i will try to do english ones too.

I have too videos upcoming. One of a mod like the screwdriver or silverbullet but with inculded adapters for most atomizers and a really great selfmade mod of a user in the german forum. 1st one can be bought the second one won´t be in stores as far as i know.

I hope my english is good enough for you to understand. :rolleyes:

Greetings

Rainer

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
Personally I would enjoy a video on mod. I current have the Little Chuck and I love it. I think a video would be very helpful and appreciate you offering. I am glad to hear from someone who has been vaping a year or more. Have you decreased your nicotine content during this time. Do you plan on quitting at some point. I have been vaping 7 months and vape 36 mg. and plan on continuing.

Fragile

Jul 19, 2009
Ingolstadt Germany
I started with 24 mg and i have now reduced it to 16mg. But i noticed that i don´t realy need the nicotine but i stick to it because i like the little dizzyness (don´t know how to explain that properly) but i can go a whole day without vaping if nescessary without any problem.

But i have no plans for quitting completely. I´m a police officer and the job is too stressy to really quit a habbit you always had when there was an adrenaline rush. I think as long as i don´t retire i will be vaping on :D

guitarman023

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Marietta, Ohio
Sorry for doubleposting but is there a way to edit my text after i posted it? Haven´t found anything to edit... There are some errors in my text

*shame*

You'll be able to edit after you reach member status, at 15 posts. I always like to hear reviews of different ecigs, and I would especially like to see a review of a screwdriver with atty adapters. Definite must have!

Fragile

Jul 19, 2009
Ingolstadt Germany
@Liz!

There is no legal status here at this time. Goverment is unsure how to sort it. Some say it´s medical supply others say it´s completely illegal an other don´t see any problem. But i fear as germany most of the time follows the lead of america they won´t do any research on their own and just use the FDA´s opinion which would be devastating.

A lot of users in germany prepare for the worst case and are learning how to build ecigs by themselves. Liquid is a different issue...

JohnnyVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
But i fear as germany most of the time follows the lead of america they won´t do any research on their own and just use the FDA´s opinion which would be devastating.

Fragile, as an American, please let me apologize for the FDA. We don't like them much either. :)

In happier news, welcome to our forum, or Willkommen im Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread