Hello from Germany!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys!

My name is Daniel and i´m from Darmstadt in Germany.
I´ve quitted smoking 4 month ago after smoking for over 10 years.
My first vaping experience was the ego-t and for quitting smoking it was very fine.
Today, i think, i´ve spent so much money on vaping for all the mods and DIY that i could smoke for seriously 100 years....

I´ve orderd my first Reo this weekend and in the ECF the Reo-Community is just a piece bigger than the germans.
In my "Homie-Communtiy" there will be more and more Reo-men (the germans call them REOnauten), so i thaugt i have to wave one more german flag here in the ECF. =)

So far...

NeoLythic

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2011
CA
Congrats on making the switch!

I smoked for about 20 years and have been off the analogs for over a month. My ego-t arrived last Friday and its working rather well, although I may try the cartos next. The wallet certainly takes a major hit when first getting started, but I think once you find a set up that works for you things will get cheaper.

There are many other nice things in Germany than the useless language, if i have translated your post correct.
(i don´t use google or other translator, because it´s also a good practice for me to write and read english. I didn´t need it for 10 years and in my job we still speak german.)
I think if you stayed in Bensheim a.d. Bergstraße you´ve found nice german wine.
But you are right, native english speaker have no problems all over the world. Cheater!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread