nOOb and need math checked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinip

Jun 14, 2014
South Korea
So a little back-story first, on 17 Apr I quit analogs and tried using the gum to get through it. On day 5 I could not get through the cravings, and contemplated picking up a half smoked Korean cig off the ground. Knew I needed some help ASAP. Went to my local B&M in Korea and overspent on an e-cig set up. Korea does not allow the sale of ejuice with nicotine, so I had to buy 20 mL bottle of juice and a 2 mL bottle of 420 mg nicotine. Although I realize I can buy stuff online, right now I have these ingredients and need to use them.

Now for the real question...I use 4 drops of 420 mg nicotine in 20 mL juice. According to my calculations that means I have 2.1 mg per mL. Can one of you with experience please verify for me.

I have an aggressive cutback plan and want to be sure I am not off my rocker. TIA

• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Trinip

Jun 14, 2014
South Korea
Ok, here is a pic of the nicotine that the B&M sold me. The top right (before 420.0) translates to "Nicotine". Can someone help confirm my math that 4 drops of this into 20 mL juice makes the juice 2.1 mg per 1mL.

I realize that over 100 mg nicotine is bad but this is my only option at the moment.

Nic.jpg

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
I have never seen a bottle of 420mg/ml nic, but.....

eJuice Recipe Calculator says that you would need 0.1ml of the 420mg mixed into the 20ml of 0mg to get to 2.1mg/ml.

The conversion to drops would depend on the hole in the dropper of you bottle. You need a small syringe to accurately get the 0.1.

Please be careful with dealing with this strength. :2c: :) :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread