Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I suppose this is just for the guys, right?
girl_blum.gif

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
girl_blum.gif

Not actually I noticed when I signed up they had a spot to check male or female so ya'll can join the team as well, I am guessing the moustache is optional for ya'll though. :lol:

Join the team! Be nice to have another Reoville resident in there! :D

And if I am not mistaken the colors for this month is light blue, I might be wrong but I distinctly remember hearing about the colors for prostate awareness last year. A local radio station (94.5 The Buzz!!!!!!) always does really big promo's for Oct. and Nov..

Been wearing my pink and black "Boobs Rock" wristband all month.

Check out their store, really cool merch for both months https://rodryan.bull-shirts.com

Last edited:
I've had a moustache (why does spell checker think that's wrong?) since 1978. The only time anyone commented on it was once when I shaved it off. Maybe that would be the conversation starter...yeah, I'll shave it off.

It would make my dreams come true if you joined Mo Bros & Ohms! And yes! that's the point. Starting with a clean shaven face also sparks conversation :)

2buildawall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Bellingham
Rat2Chat2 you would be what we call a Mo Sista! The women Mo's join to support the cause and there are a lot of you out there. As far as athletes go a lot of athletic teams form teams and grow mustaches and raise money.

As far as the rules go I say grow whatever you want as long as you participate and raise awareness regarding men's health issues and raise money for the cause in that order. Women have pink for cancer awareness and men grow mustaches. I prefer the pink over women growing facial hair!

Steve, 20 different women a year? That could be very unhealthy in other ways? Sounds like a good idea though but the wife would just not be down with that.

Mustaches are very hard to pull off. That is why I am doing handle bars. I am an accountant and people ask what is up with the bar stash? So I tell them. It is a conversation piece. So shave tomorrow and grow on!

Last edited:
Rat2Chat2 you would be what we call a Mo Sista! The women Mo's join to support the cause and there are a lot of you out there. As far as athletes go a lot of athletic teams form teams and grow mustaches and raise money.

As far as the rules go I say grow whatever you want as long as you participate and raise awareness regarding men's health issues and raise money for the cause in that order. Women have pink for cancer awareness and men grow mustaches. I prefer the pink over women growing facial hair!

Steve, 20 different women a year? That could be very unhealthy in other ways? Sounds like a good idea though but the wife would just not be down with that.

Mustaches are very hard to pull off. That is why I am doing handle bars. I am an accountant and people ask what is up with the bar stash? So I tell them. It is a conversation piece. So shave tomorrow and grow on!

Have you joined the team!? I've got a couple of guys who are about to join in the office here

girl_blum.gif

No way! If you're able to grow a mo, by all means- don't let us stop you :p But in seriousness, mo sistas are encouraged because they help the cause as well. They recruit and raise funds for the movement :) Their roles are just as important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread