No order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reynard Wright

Apr 8, 2021
With the PACT act shipping disturbances right now in both the UK and the States, there's not a vape shop anywhere not encountering issues...

Try creating a thread in vaping.com's sub forum, and have a little patience. I know it's frustrating but everyone's doing their best right now.

I hit the link and it takes me back to this forum

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Ok thanks, didn't know that.

And british time? Says they are located in the midwest.
So your telling me this company is in the U.K.?

They are based in the UK but have shipping warehouses located in the U.S. and ship to U.S. addresses from the U.S. warehouses.

So it just is that the person who is responsible for the site here is in the U.K., rather than here.

• Agree
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I hit the link and it takes me back to this forum

It's a sub forum of this forum (ECF). Vaping.com owners started this forum, (before they started vaping.com) but they still operate within a set of rules they ask of all vendors.

If you want or need to speak with them, you need to post in their own subforum, instead of the main forums. (Your in new members sub forum now)

• Agree
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Ok thanks, didn't know that.

And british time? Says they are located in the midwest.
So your telling me this company is in the U.K.?

Please follow my learned colleagues' advice and start a thread in Vaping.com

Also, please read this:

COVID19 Shipping notice - expect delays

And be patient and have some understanding and compassion for the vendors--they are going through a very difficult time with PACT Act and a huge backlog of orders. Neil will help.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I have never had a problem before with ordering on line before.
So I am becoming learning of this company

The PACT act is what a causing problems right now... we only have from now until some point this month (prior to April 24) to continue to receive vaping products through the mail (by law in the U.S.)

However, UPS. FEDEX and DHL have already stopped accepting shipments of vape products here in the states as well as in other countries so there are some shipping problems worldwide right now with vaping shipments.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hi @Reynard Wright happy to say your order is in transit with USPS tracking number 9468111899220653999489 - as everyone has said there is a slight backlog compared to normal, which is causing some delays, so I apologise for the inconvenience.

I also see that your customer service ticket was responded to when you submitted it, it may have gone to your spam folder if you didn't get it.

For clarification, Vaping.com is a US business, and our warehouse / customer service team is in Las Vegas, but if you post on here then you're going to get a response from me and I'm in the UK - hope that clears things up for you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread