No order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reynard Wright

Apr 8, 2021
I made my order on the 3rd and tried to contact the company 2 times by email and all I get is a bot email.
Got no tracking number,but they took my money right away.
Can't believe they have been in business for 11yrs and don't have a customer service number.
First time I used this site because of all the good reviews.
Now makes me think the company posted all those 5 star reviews there self.
If I don't have my order by Mon4/12/2022
Will go to my bank file fraud charges

• Optimistic
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    First of all you didn't mention the company or website that you placed your order with, so it is hard for any of us to say much. But one thing you may want to keep in mind is that there is the upcoming USPS mail ban, which has already caused many sites to close down. The remaining sites have been overwhelmed with orders and are extremely busy. If a business has been open for eleven years, it is probably on the level and those good reviews are legit. But without knowing the name of the company, I can't help you.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    If you're talking about vaping.com then @low_tar_neil will be around shortly to address your issues. Otherwise you need to contact the company you bought from again as there isn't anything anyone here can help you with.

Or just have a little patience. Five days isn't that long, considering the circumstances. I had to wait nearly three weeks recently. If the company does have good reputation, you'll get your goods.

Reynard Wright

Apr 8, 2021
    I made my order on the 3rd and tried to contact the company 2 times by email and all I get is a bot email.
    Got no tracking number,but they took my money right away.
    Can't believe they have been in business for 11yrs and don't have a customer service number.
    First time I used this site because of all the good reviews.
    Now makes me think the company posted all those 5 star reviews there self.
    If I don't have my order by Mon4/12/2022
    Will go to my bank file fraud charges

Reynard Wright

Apr 8, 2021
    If you're talking about vaping.com then @low_tar_neil will be around shortly to address your issues. Otherwise you need to contact the company you bought from again as there isn't anything anyone here can help you with.

I would have used my go to company ( e-cigerette) but they are not shipping to Az right now.
    So I went looking for a new company

Reynard Wright

Apr 8, 2021
    First of all you didn't mention the company or website that you placed your order with, so it is hard for any of us to say much. But one thing you may want to keep in mind is that there is the upcoming USPS mail ban, which has already caused many sites to close down. The remaining sites have been overwhelmed with orders and are extremely busy. If a business has been open for eleven years, it is probably on the level and those good reviews are legit. But without knowing the name of the company, I can't help you.

Name of the company is vape.com

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Name of the company is vape.com

The rules of this forum are that vendors, even vaping.com, cannot respond in threads outside of their own subforum. This leaves all the main forums free for vapers to speak to one another without feeling like they are being "sold" anything.

What you need to do is create a thread in vaping.com's sub forum linked here:

Vaping.com

And post a new thread there. @low_tar_neil will respond to you there and help you all you need, however he keeps British hours so if your located in the states his schedule may be slightly different than yours.

Reynard Wright

Apr 8, 2021
    The rules of this forum are that vendors, even vaping.com, cannot respond in threads outside of their own subforum. This leaves all the main forums free for vapers to speak to one another without feeling like they are being "sold" anything.

What you need to do is create a thread in vaping.com's sub forum linked here:

Vaping.com

And post a new thread there. @low_tar_neil will respond to you there and help you all you need, however he keeps British hours so if your located in the states his schedule may be slightly different than yours.

Ok thanks, didn't know that.

And british time? Says they are located in the midwest.
    So your telling me this company is in the U.K.?

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    I did, and still no response

With the PACT act shipping disturbances right now in both the UK and the States, there's not a vape shop anywhere not encountering issues...

Try creating a thread in vaping.com's sub forum, and have a little patience. I know it's frustrating but everyone's doing their best right now.

• Agree
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread