no kick! why not stack?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

payne1226

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2012
minnesota
i know the paper that come with the sb says DO NOT STACK IF YOU DO SO IT WILL VOID THE WARRENTY AND BLAH BLAH BLAH
i have been waiting for a new shipment of kicks to come into the us seeing that they are an extra 10 to 20 or more dollars to order one form canada or where ever i have been wanting to try the 6v vape in the sb i had a vv but long story short i no longer have it

so question whats the big no no about stacking is it really that bad or is it just kinda bad i dont have a kick like i said befor and cant find one

so any segustions???

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Stacking batteries in a mod without built-in micoprocessor safety is considered to be hazzardous. The Silver Bullet was originally manufactured to only be a mechanical 3.7v apv with limited safety features. It's button switch will vent a runaway battery and has a 3 amp limit. The hot spring is designed to collapse in an attempt to halt a runaway battery. But the whole idea of electronic safety is PREVENT a battery from shorting and going into thermal runaway.

The Kick from Evolv is a microprocessor that bumps up wattage and has built-in safety features. That is why it is considered safe to use with the Silver Bullet.

You can get a Kick from vendors other than Altsmoke. SuperT Manufacturing has them, in addition to the Kicklett.
Super T Manufacturing, Innovative manufacturer of electronic cigarette products.

Last edited:

BigRudy

Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
Davenport, IA
I got the SB in the mail last week with a seperate order of 123A's, intending to stack them and get a 6 volt vape going. Big mistake. No matter which combination of the four batteries I used, fully charged, nothing has worked. I came on here looking for help, and all the evidence was pointing to the batteries. Now I'm waiting for some 18650's to come in, stuck on my old V2, letting the tank for the SB sit and soak. I do not recommend stacking, as it has done nothing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread