No bubbles coming out of my tank cartomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeDude26

Aug 25, 2012
CA
Today was my first time punching a cartomizer and filling a tank. I did a damn good job filling the tank, but I'm not seeing any bubbles coming out the carto holes as a take a toot. I used the saddle valve method, though I had some trouble because the poker coming out of my vavle is a little crooked. I know your supposed to do something like a full 180 degree turn after the puncture, but I may have not gone deep enough. The holes certainly look pretty significant in size, but i'm concerned the juice isn't feeding though. Any thoughts on this?

Kay1959

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2012
Out in the middle of Nowhere
You won't see bubbles when you first fill a tank with a fresh carto, because you need to vape what's in the carto to start with. Once the carto becomes dry, it should start sucking in the juice from the tank. At this point, you should start seeing bubbles. If not, then try taking some dry drags to get that process started. If it dosen't start bubbling on occassion, then either your juice is too thick for the hole or you've not made the hole large enough. Thicker juice sometimes requires more than one hole. I started off with a saddle valve, and didn't have any luck that way. I've started using this and it works great for me. I think it makes alittle larger hole than the saddle valve.

Cartomizer Punch

Jshill520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Cumberland, MD
I used to get so aggravated with carto tanks! I could vape the whole carto till it burned up and still have all the juice in my tank. I even went as far as cutting the sides completey out of my carto except what was absolutely needed for support and it wound still be dry hits. People worrying about flooding if they punch their holes too big shouldn't worry because I had hilariously big squares cut out of my cartos and it never flooded even with 75% pg. I would try a carto with some loos filler. I was using boges and they are wrapped rather tight in the filler area. I hear good things about ikenvape cartos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread