NJOY Kings

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtSten

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Australia
Hi there guys,
Anyone know a supplier that will ship njoy Kings to Australia.
I have watched a few reviews, and they look like what I am after.
I have about 10 different mods.
What I want is a truely disposable e cig, i,m over filling carts or tanks, charging batteries ordering juice.
A 10 pack of NJOYS is about $60, which from what i,ve read would last me approx a week.
Is there an Aussie living in America that could send me a 10 pack?

Cheers

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Hi there guys,
Anyone know a supplier that will ship Njoy Kings to Australia.
What I want is a truely disposable e cig, i,m over filling carts or tanks, charging batteries ordering juice.
A 10 pack of NJOYS is about $60, which from what i,ve read would last me approx a week.

Cheers

I can't answer your question about supply but want to make certain you know that with lite to normal usage, an NJOY King last 3-4 hours per. I do not know your vaping habits or financial situation lol but the vast majority of us are forced to pass on the King because it is simply not cost effective. I require 2 per day. Based on a 10 pack, I would be spending about $300 per month. That is double the cost of when I use to pay for real cigarettes. No thanks lol

Good luck, mate ... hehe love the Aussie accent

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Hi there guys,
Anyone know a supplier that will ship Njoy Kings to Australia.

Cheers

I can't answer your question about supply but want to make certain you know that with lite to normal usage, an NJOY King last 3-4 hours per. I do not know your vaping habits or financial situation lol but the vast majority of us are forced to pass on the King because it is simply not cost effective. I require 2 per day. Based on a 10 pack, I would be spending about $300 per month. That is double the cost of when I use to pay for real cigarettes. No thanks lol

Erncig - true but performance issues seem to the norm with WC minis anymore.

SgtSten

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Australia

Erncig - true but performance issues seem to the norm with WC minis anymore.

Thanks for all the information.

I have just ordered a 25 pack of WC Minis.
To give you an idea, I smoke around 25 to 30 smokes a day. (a pack of 30's in Aus is about $22.00, so 7 days x $22 = $144 a week)
If I vaped 3 x Njoy kings a day it would work out to be 3 x $6, $18 day x 7 = $126 a week.
Could even work out a lot cheaper if the WC minis are any good for the price.
100 x WC minis with shipping to Australia is approx $350.00 ($3.50 each)
3 x WC Minis at $3.50 day, $10.50 day x 7 = $73.50 a week.

The main reason I want a disposable is because I just got sick and tired of ordering juice, buying new mods and charging batteries.
I just want to be able to buy a disposables that I can carry in a pack of 3 or 5 that will last me for a day. when one dies I just open a new one and so on.

Cheers

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
Let us know how you go with your Fling Minis.

My last batch where not good performance wise, but every other time have been fine.

I was about to make an order but the overseas shipping costs have increased by $10 and the DHL option is no longer there as an option like it was 2 weeks ago

Intended order cancelled for now:glare:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread