Njoy King? Looks very cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

-iD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2010
Midwest US
i tried a bunch of ecigs at the NACS show this year and gotta say, the njoy King is a darn fine imitation of an analog. light weight, no buttons, tastes a lot like a (slightly stale) analog. i still prefer the economy of my Riva batt and SmokTech EGO DC cartos, but the njoy King was like sticking a camel back in my mouth. light weight, can dangle from your lips just fine, and simple. Not so big on the eco impact of the disposable part, but if they have a decent customer return recycling program, this should do well for smokers not wanting to geek out with the battery/carto/atomizer hell of figuring out what works, but still wanting to improve their lung health.

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
not me :( i could never figure out how not to get smoke in your eyes.
Same here, that's why I never did it, although I do still have a few regular 510 batts and I will bust them out from time to time just to do stuff like this, even though I didn't actually smoke cigs that way, haha. :D

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Was browsing gizmodo and came across this article: The Best E-Cigarette
Check out the 1st place Njoy, they are having something new out this year called Njoy King which is very very similar to an analog. I've never tried the Njoy's One Joy (disposable version). Anyone have a review for it? But they look expensive.

The Njoy was actually my very first eCig, and it wasn't a bad 'cig a like' eCig... but it's a far cry from what I vape now and if I'd known when I started vaping what I now know I would've saved my money and jumped to my GO-GO out of the gate ;) ..... There's no comparison between these automatic 'cig a like' eCigs and the larger manual systems in terms of cost, performance, battery life, flavor, vapor and throat hit. None whatsoever. But for the most, they're readily available, highly advertised and a good starting point. :vapor:

Last edited:

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
heres a little story.

i actually planned on buying an njoy about 13 months ago. i had seen advertisments and id seen the product in gas stations.

i decided to go online to buy it, thinking the price would be better than in-store.

WELL, once i typed electronic cigarette into google, you all know what happened. i was bombarded by the extensive KR8 marketing schemes. never before have i seen a product so completely funneled to a specific category of a device. i wanted a cig-a-like anyway so i was not bothered at the time (i thought all ecigs were basically the same lol).

i had found ecf before i made my purchase but quickly got overwhelmed and figured that ECF was somehting to join *after* i had made my purchase and wanted to chat about it. boy was i wrong. its still very possible that i would have went with a KR8 anyway- thats how facinated i was with the design.

so while im peeved that i wasted money on the cigalike, im still very grateful for their existance bc im not sur ei woudl have gotten into vapiong if it wasnt for them. i didnt want to be seen with an "electric toothbrush" hanging out of my mouth. NOW, i vape my provari proudly no matter where i am :)

so all in all, im not convinced NJOY King will be something that will *keep* someone off analogs, but it will certainly open the window. and thats really what its all about. plus it is a nice alternative in case youre ever caught without your PV, your backups, and backups for your backups (which can happen! :D )

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
heres a little story.

i actually planned on buying an njoy about 13 months ago. i had seen advertisments and id seen the product in gas stations.

i decided to go online to buy it, thinking the price would be better than in-store.

WELL, once i typed electronic cigarette into google, you all know what happened. i was bombarded by the extensive KR8 marketing schemes. never before have i seen a product so completely funneled to a specific category of a device. i wanted a cig-a-like anyway so i was not bothered at the time (i thought all ecigs were basically the same lol).

i had found ecf before i made my purchase but quickly got overwhelmed and figured that ECF was somehting to join *after* i had made my purchase and wanted to chat about it. boy was i wrong. its still very possible that i would have went with a KR8 anyway- thats how facinated i was with the design.

so while im peeved that i wasted money on the cigalike, im still very grateful for their existance bc im not sur ei woudl have gotten into vapiong if it wasnt for them. i didnt want to be seen with an "electric toothbrush" hanging out of my mouth. NOW, i vape my provari proudly no matter where i am :)

so all in all, im not convinced NJOY King will be something that will *keep* someone off analogs, but it will certainly open the window. and thats really what its all about. plus it is a nice alternative in case youre ever caught without your PV, your backups, and backups for your backups (which can happen! :D )

so all in all, im not convinced NJOY King will be something that will *keep* someone off analogs, but it will certainly open the window. and thats really what its all about. plus it is a nice alternative in case youre ever caught without your PV, your backups, and backups for your backups (which can happen!

In complete & total agreement.... :thumbs:

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Been looking for the JNoy King out of curiosity so, while stopping for a coffee, it was right there at the checkout. Bought one. The Bold Tobacco flavor is 4.5% Nic, if you can believe the enclosed flyer. It feels and taste very close to a real cig. I think they will probably sell a boat load of them. Of course they advertise them as equivalent to 2 packs of cigs. That would be somewhere close to 400 puffs. But, this ecig is about the size of the original Blu. Their recycling program is, "send us 8 and we will send you one new one."

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
Disposables tend to be WAY overpriced and do not replace Two Whole Packs of Cigarettes, or 500 Puffs, which we all know is KAKA - which they claim on their packs.

Most of us were introduced to Vaping via the Disposable Route. I know I would take it easy on the Disposable so I wouldn't kill it too quickly.

But you get someone who was turned onto the real PVs with eLiquid from the Start and they will more than likely kill a Disposable in less than an hour. It's all perspective really.

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
I still have my original Blu, the 80 mah one, and the NJoy King is about 3mm shorter in total length and slightly slimmer than the Blu. But, I have had it longer than 1 hour and haven't killed it yet.:laugh: Even if a battery this size could last 1/2 of what they claim, it would be a miracle product. I'll keep trying.

Last edited:

apexoflight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Newport News, VA, United States
vapeteam said that it was kinda insane that when you open the package it smells like a pack of fresh cigs and its the closest thing to tasting like a cig that has come out. they also do a trade program that for every 8 you send back to them you get one for free. i think its a good starting point for someone to try vaping and not shell out 70 bucks for a kit they wont use.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
They might be good for some people in some situations,,,,,,,I started on the Njoy because Walmart had it,,,,,I didn't stay there, but I'll always be grateful that they were there and got me started,,,,,,,

then I found ECF,,,,,,,,,and I was off and running,,,,,,,,

but not everyone will find ECF and will continue to buy these things, be disappointed, and go back to smoking. that's a shame.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
4.5%?! holy crap, that would be equal to 45mg nic juice. .45% or 4.5mg is more like it.
then again, i guess you might need 45mg juice with a battery like that :(

Been looking for the JNoy King out of curiosity so, while stopping for a coffee, it was right there at the checkout. Bought one. The Bold Tobacco flavor is 4.5% Nic, if you can believe the enclosed flyer. It feels and taste very close to a real cig. I think they will probably sell a boat load of them. Of course they advertise them as equivalent to 2 packs of cigs. That would be somewhere close to 400 puffs. But, this ecig is about the size of the original Blu. Their recycling program is, "send us 8 and we will send you one new one."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread