• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NJ Philly burbs suppliers? Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
New jersey
My batteries are crapping out and my njoy carto's do not like being refilled. I need to get my new 510. Like now. I don't want to go buy a pack of smokes.

Anyone know a local vendor that can either mail quickly and/or meet or drop off? I don't want to have to wait until next week.

I'm in the cherry hill area. Trenton. Philly. Etc.

Thanks in advance.

Colonel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
New jersey
Ok. I called jerseyvapes. And...wow. The young lady who answered the phone had no problem talking to me. She suggested I think about the ego kit because they are out of the big 510 kit. I said I would prefer the 510 due to size. She suggested I could get two starter kits and they would charge me for the larger kit. Very accommodating. Not only that but she said one of the guys would meet me for personal delivery of the order. How great.

Looking at the site, it seems like they are out of stoke of many things like cartridges and such, but they have a HUGE selection of liquids. Which is great for me to get next day mail order liquid.

I can't wait to het my hands on that 510. This NJoy is killing me. Good piece to enter I to the world of vaping. But not a long term solution.

Thanks to jerseyvapes and CamelCrushed!

GitMoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Illy Philly
If you wanna grab a 510 kit for $40 Im hosting a vapemeet in the Philly Burbs tomorrow night at 7pm. Ecigg.org will be in attendance with most of their inventory for sale. They'll also have eGo, Leo, and a few other options with them. Check out their site. They are local to the Philly area but don't have a store.

Colonel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2011
New jersey
Thanks for the invite gitmoe. But I already have my Riva. Mike from jerseyvapes was accommodating in meeting me to hand deliver my piece. Even though I'm sure it's not common practice. He spent plenty of time showing interest in me and explaining the PV. It was a good deal too. They didn't have the exact kit that they isialy do, so in place of the other 5 carts he gave me a couple liquids. He was very knowledgeable. Thanks again all. I'm saved. Big time.

And yes. He talked me out of the regular 510. And I'm glad he did. I love this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread