Northern NJ Vaper's meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0adkill24

Apr 12, 2012
New Jersey
Hey all this is r0adkill24 from vapetv. I had to create a new account because apparently my original one doesn't work anymore. I am posting this here in the new vapers thread because I cannot post it in the appropriate area since I cannot post anywhere else but here. I apologize to any and all Administrators in advance and please move this post to the correct area if you must, but please don't ban me!!! anyway here is my original post from the NJ vapers meet facebook page:

[h=6]Ok everyone here we go!! I am setting up a vape meet for Saturday, May 19th. it will be held at the Harold's New York Restaurant, 10 Polito Ave. in Lyndhurst, NJ 07071 (201)-935-2600 (Across the street from Medieval Times). I need a show of hands of how many people will be attending so I can inform the owner. The restaurant is vape friendly, and they have great food and drinks...there will be NO cover charge! If any vendors would like to send me anything for a giveaway, please pm me on fb. @ facebook.com/r0adkill24
LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!
[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread