Nicotine Strength Test Kit To Be Used Specifically On??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryCagen

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
NOLA
www.facebook.com
I am assuming I would use the test kit on my nicotine I have purchased? Considering the cost of these kits ($10-$12 a test) it would seem the most useful and effective. But that is why I am asking. The nicotine I use is from MFS and is 100mg strength with a 100% VG base. I always say that it is better to ask then to never as at all. And if you see cheaper test kits out there, feel free to share the link or give me the name. Thanks again as always.

Crunktanium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Florida (east coast)
Wizard Labs sells a kit slightly different from that Ebay kit for like $8 which uses Bromothymol Blue. I don't know which would be more accurate as both work totally different. Seems like the Ebay kit would be cheaper if you do lots of testing even though it's double the price. Keep in mind the solutions used are even cheaper if you bought them from a chemical supply in bulk.

But the price you pay to know what your getting is safe should be priceless. Imagine if someone screwed up and mixed up 200mg instead of 100mg. I doubt that ever happens with any of the trusted nic sellers. But if it did you would be playing with your own and potentially other peoples lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread