ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
As Benzoic Acid is used in nic salts,
This is worth a read, especially item 13 Safety and warning

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...on=Analytic-Laboratory-Methods

Are we going backwards with salts?

If and when Nic vapes are legalised in Au and pods with their tiny tank capacities like the UK become the norm, Big Pharma and Big Tobacco become major distributors, who is to say that BT will not add other suspicious addetives to our juice as they did with cigarettes to make them more addictive?

Why are we Having issues with Hiliq salts and not Mixology and Nude Nicotine?
Hiliq is very silent on this and I am sure Ryan would have seen and read our discussions.
Is Hiliq putting different additives in their product that others are not?

Nic Salts have us, that tried them hooked due to their smoothness, is this a start to the above?[emoji54]

Pearsonally after reading the material above, on the link I posted, I will be going back to freebase.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001
As Benzoic Acid is used in Nic Salts,
This is worth a read, especially item 13 Safety and warning

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...on=Analytic-Laboratory-Methods

Are we going backwards with salts?

If and when Nic vapes are legalised in Au and pods with their tiny tank capacities like the UK become the norm, Big Pharma and Big Tobacco become major distributors, who is to say that BT will not add other suspicious addetives to our juice as they did with cigarettes to make them more addictive?

Why are we Having issues with Hiliq salts and not Mixology and Nude Nicotine?
Hiliq is very silent on this and I am sure Ryan would have seen and read our discussions.
Is Hiliq putting different additives in their product that others are not?

Nic Salts have us, that tried them hooked due to their smoothness, is this a start to the above?[emoji54]

Pearsonally after reading the material above, on the link I posted, I will be going back to freebase.

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
Nic salts are not a 'mandatory thing'. If you don't like what you get, don't get it. Simple. I think you mean EU tank capacities, not UK. The UK are in the process of fixing their EU situation. (It's been in all the media for a while now)
You appear to accuse Hiliq & Ryan of being not forthcoming with info that you seek, it has been documented elsewhere that Ryan is 'away from his desk' due to holidays. Hiliq offered samples for review as you are well aware, give them feedback rather than fabricate yet another conspiracy theory with no evidence or knowledge to back it up.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Nic salts are not a 'mandatory thing'. If you don't like what you get, don't get it. Simple. I think you mean EU tank capacities, not UK. The UK are in the process of fixing their EU situation. (It's been in all the media for a while now)
You appear to accuse Hiliq & Ryan of being not forthcoming with info that you seek, it has been documented elsewhere that Ryan is 'away from his desk' due to holidays. Hiliq offered samples for review as you are well aware, give them feedback rather than fabricate yet another conspiracy theory with no evidence or knowledge to back it up.
The evidence I do have is that Hiliq salts do gunk up coils faster than others. I will use other brands end of story. I am not some novice when it comes to coils and not about to buy a different pod for each brand of salts on the market. Hiliq has replied to my question and say their Zero Pod released at the same time is best specific to their product.

The person that started this debate in another forum did receive a test sample and published his findings in the VIA forum. Yes it gunks up coils

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
It was a review, not a debate. Two different things. The marketing worked on some, it appears.
Yes well once bitten twice shy, will stick to Mixology Salts work well in all my devices no need to buy new pods or mods[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread