Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Maybe those too. I tried a whiskey flavor snus once and didn’t care for it. This one might be better.
Once I get my order and can try some of them, we'll chat about it and I'll send you some to try. Order is still stuck, so who knows when that will be. :facepalm:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Hopefully the parcel I sent doesn’t take long.
I'm sure it won't as it does not have to go through customs, thou USPS can be a little slow this time of year due to the Christmas shipping spike, but it should be here Monday (or Tuesday). I can't blame Snus Central or UPS for my package taking so long, it is customs and the FDA that is the holdup. I'm sure they will get their head out of their .... one of these days and let it go on it's merry way and be delivered to me.

Reactions: hittman

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well sometimes I am cheap, so I got my coworker to order me a 2 packs of coffee for $1 with my referrer code (which includes 4 sample packs). They sent way more than 4 sample packs, they sent 16 sample packs (each has 3 pouches in them). So I got 88 pouches total for $1. Pretty good deal :) Also since i ordered the coffee in 4mg, all the samples are also in 4mg. :)

20171219_124357.jpg

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well after a while of using Snus, my body is more used to the stronger nicotine and I can use the 8mg pouches I got with my first order, still strong, but don't blow my head off. I still prefer the 4mg and ordered 8 more packs of the coffee. I like it in the morning with my cup of coffee instead of a vape.

Hope Everyone has a Happy and Safe New Year. :)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I'll send you some samples of the ON! Nicotine ones to try. No Charge. :)

That's a very gracious offer Burnie...Thanx...

I've been admitted infrequently (luckily)...but always UNexpectedly...to the hospital a couple times over the past couple years for diverticulitis...

My White Cloud Flings come in awfully handy...

But these Nicotine Pouches may be a nice addition for a "We Confiscate All E-Cigarettes" hospital admission...:thumbs:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
That's a very gracious offer Burnie...Thanx...

I've been admitted infrequently (luckily)...but always UNexpectedly...to the hospital a couple times over the past couple years for diverticulitis...

My White Cloud Flings come in awfully handy...

But these Nicotine Pouches may be a nice addition for a "We Confiscate All E-Cigarettes" hospital admission...:thumbs:

When my Mom was in for having a pacemaker put in, my brother was suffering by not being able to smoke, I didn't have any problem, I got my nic fix without vaping. :)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
ordered 8 more packs of the coffee. I like it in the morning with my cup of coffee instead of a vape.

Burnie...have you tried/heard of "Grinds Coffee Pouches"...(I ran across them when Googling Nicotine Pouches)...

Although they're not tobacco based...I'd assume they have a coffee flavor...(since they're made with coffee)...

On their FAQ page:

"Can I use Grinds as an alternative to tobacco?"

"Yes! This is the reason Grinds Coffee Pouches were originally created. Quitting tobacco can be a long and difficult process. Grinds Coffee Pouches are a great way to simulate the oral fixation. Also, the caffeine from coffee can help combat nicotine cravings."

Grinds Coffee Pouches

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Burnie...have you tried/heard of "Grinds Coffee Pouches"...(I ran across them when Googling Nicotine Pouches)...

Although they're not tobacco based...I'd assume they have a coffee flavor...(since they're made with coffee)...

On their FAQ page:

"Can I use Grinds as an alternative to tobacco?"

"Yes! This is the reason Grinds Coffee Pouches were originally created. Quitting tobacco can be a long and difficult process. Grinds Coffee Pouches are a great way to simulate the oral fixation. Also, the caffeine from coffee can help combat nicotine cravings."

Grinds Coffee Pouches

I have seen them, and thought about it, I just wish they had some nicotine in them. :(
I do have empty Snus pouches, and thought of mixing some of the ON! Nicotine 8mg pouches with them and making my own pouches, but that is a lot of work. I still may try them some day, who knows, I may like them and not miss the nicotine.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I think they sell them on amazon
Yes they do, but it is the same price as on their website, and about the same shipping, but on their site if you order $29+ it is free shipping, but it looks like you have to order in 3's, I hate having to get 3 cans of something I may, or may not like. If they were in a local store, I might pick up a can to try, but I don't go to stores often, so would never see them. :facepalm: If anyone bites the bullet and tries them, post what you think for us. :)

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Just tried the Original in 8mg :eek: Not even 5 minutes and head buzzing, these are WAY to strong for me. I may try some of the weaker ones, but I can't use the 4mg or the 8mg. :(
Well I have to change my thoughts on this. After using snus for several months, I guess my body has gotten more use to nicotine, and the 8mg don't knock me over like when I first tried them. They are still strong, but more on the lines of a strong snus portion. They come in handy on those bad days when I want that something extra, but not everyday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread