Not open for further replies.

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
Hello everyone,

We've had a bit of an issue with our shipping platform and are unable to get any packages shipped today. We expect the problem to be resolved within the next 24 hours, so we'll resume shipping on Tuesday, the 2nd of June (Tomorrow). We will be delivering all packages shipped on Tuesday to the Post Office at close of business. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks,

Nicoticket Crew

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com
Hey, so I guess it's fixed now. Disregard this post.
29b7207bd4b4675cfe2c633d39474e11247a29256f5c36fe63d620ca6d6bc11b.jpg

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Not sure what happened to you today, but my package that went out Friday is stuck at accepted at the Post Office. Friday packages always get to me on Monday and it's not here today. Status hasn't changed which sometimes happens even though the package is moving along.

jeffreyace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
minnesota
Not sure what happened to you today, but my package that went out Friday is stuck at accepted at the Post Office. Friday packages always get to me on Monday and it's not here today. Status hasn't changed which sometimes happens even though the package is moving along.
Mine went out friday, says out for delivery, but it's been st. Y house for 3hours. Usps tracking services is very delayed sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread