Nicoticket BEASTMODE Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Maybe it should be a majority vote to veto? 6 to veto? Just a thought. Also, I have no idea why anyone gets the right to veto a trade because they don't think it's fair. It's comical. It should be the commissioners job to veto a trade in the case of collusion and that it is. It's ridiculous to think that two grown men, who have paid to be in this league, can't execute a trade TWICE because the league thinks that it's unfair. So, what if I accepted one of these two doozies I received this morning? Would the league "protect" me because they are in fear that I don't know what I'm doing????

1cd2190488be66374d8c2d98a43f5ac9.png

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
Maybe it should be a majority vote to veto? 6 to veto? Just a thought. Also, I have no idea why anyone gets the right to veto a trade because they don't think it's fair. It's comical. It should be the commissioners job to veto a trade in the case of collusion and that it is. It's ridiculous to think that two grown men, who have paid to be in this league, can't execute a trade TWICE because the league thinks that it's unfair. So, what if I accepted one of these two doozies I received this morning? Would the league "protect" me because they are in fear that I don't know what I'm doing????

1cd2190488be66374d8c2d98a43f5ac9.png

If you were dumb enough to accept those then, yes, I would protect you. lol I see where you're coming from though. But on another note, if and when Eifert comes back, I'd probably be willing to work out a deal on him or Olsen if you're still needing a TE. Keep me in mind. But it'll probably get vetoed too. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
It's getting to be that time of year folks! People who were in the league last year will get first dibs - additional spots will be filled on a first come first serve basis.

Requirements - set your lineup every week EVEN IF you are statistically out of the running.

Top prize will get a $100 coupon to the Nicoticket.com website!!
2nd place will get a $50 coupon.
3rd place will get a $25 coupon.

Last place will get jeered for an entire year. :)

I broke the requirements - just sayin. I haven't logged in since the draft -- been too crazy.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
It's getting to be that time of year folks! People who were in the league last year will get first dibs - additional spots will be filled on a first come first serve basis.

Requirements - set your lineup every week EVEN IF you are statistically out of the running.

Top prize will get a $100 coupon to the Nicoticket.com website!!
2nd place will get a $50 coupon.
3rd place will get a $25 coupon.

Last place will get jeered for an entire year. :)

I have issued the store credits -- I had to adjust them for the current situation -- when I posted the amounts, I wasn't going out of business with a 70% coupon out there. If you log into your account, you will see the credit at the method of payment portion of checkout.

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
I have issued the store credits -- I had to adjust them for the current situation -- when I posted the amounts, I wasn't going out of business with a 70% coupon out there. If you log into your account, you will see the credit at the method of payment portion of checkout.

Pretty sure it was top 4 payed as 40/30/20/10 but I could be wrong and I don't see it on our League page.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Pretty sure it was top 4 payed as 40/30/20/10 but I could be wrong and I don't see it on our League page.

Okay, will see if I can match up names with my PayPal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread