NT Beastmode NFL Fantasy League

Status
Not open for further replies.

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States
Let me put in here that I (megalo maniacs) never voted against any trade.
If the other trades were OK, my trade should be as well.
Thanks~

I think I only saw 1 trade vetoed...mine. So I had to give up a #1 type RB(at the time) and a WR2/3 for T.Y. I'd love to still have D. Robinson in the stable but oh well, so far it's worked out.

Last edited:

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
I just have to laugh at these trades. There are probaby very few people who keep up with football more so than I do, and not only because I'm in a fantasy league. These trades are completely unfair, and only taking place because the playoffs are here. Those who aren't in the bracket to win juice and money are getting shafted. If they accept the trade then it's totally their fault, and I'm aware of that. But at the same time they shouldn't be accepting the trade in the first place. Tom Brady and the Rams for Jay Cutler, Saints and Jerrick McKinnon. Lol Really? It's all insulting honestly. Doesn't effect me in the slightest because I'm not in the winners bracket. Actually works out good for me to watch everyone trade their best players away.

This is all just my opinion. But don't insult the game. I'm not gonna win the money, but I'm definitely not gonna lay down and give up on my season just to help someone else's cause.

Not trying to make anyone mad, so I apologize now if I have. If you're wondering.. Yes I'm vetoing the trades. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
To me it's just annoying to watch trades like this, and the others that were proposed. Greg Olsen for Charles Clay? Lol I'm happy for those that had luck enough to make it to the top spots, and am very proud of our all NT family member league. It's been a lot of fun, and I hope to be part of one next year! But IMO if you want Tom Brady.. You better come off someone of Brady's caliber, and anyone just giving him or anyone else away is just crazy. I'm a competitive person though, and even with my 4-9 season, I want to win as many games as possible.

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
I just have to laugh at these trades. There are probaby very few people who keep up with football more so than I do, and not only because I'm in a fantasy league. These trades are completely unfair, and only taking place because the playoffs are here. Those who aren't in the bracket to win juice and money are getting shafted. If they accept the trade then it's totally their fault, and I'm aware of that. But at the same time they shouldn't be accepting the trade in the first place. Tom Brady and the Rams for Jay Cutler, Saints and Jerrick McKinnon. Lol Really? It's all insulting honestly. Doesn't effect me in the slightest because I'm not in the winners bracket. Actually works out good for me to watch everyone trade their best players away.

This is all just my opinion. But don't insult the game. I'm not gonna win the money, but I'm definitely not gonna lay down and give up on my season just to help someone else's cause.

Not trying to make anyone mad, so I apologize now if I have. If you're wondering.. Yes I'm vetoing the trades. Good luck to everyone in the playoffs!

View attachment 393918

The trade sounds reasonable to me.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
You shouldn't be able to fire sell your team and why would you want to? Have a sense of pride and fight to the end! I have had my far share of these ridiculous trade offers and I couldn't decline fast enough. I refuse to let someone cherry pick my team in return for subpar or hurt players (most subpar).

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
You shouldn't be able to fire sell your team and why would you want to? Have a sense of pride and fight to the end! I have had my far share of these ridiculous trade offers and I couldn't decline fast enough. I refuse to let someone cherry pick my team in return for subpar or hurt players (most subpar).

Completely agreed. I may not win the championship. But I'll do my best to win the games I'm involved in. That's just how I am. Quit isn't in my vocabulary.

joecarroll42

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Virginia
I don't understand this line of thinking. To me, this is like finding out you have three weeks to live and deciding to spend that time setting fire to everything you own, rather than passing it on to people who could use it.

Or how about enjoying it for yourself for those last three weeks.. You can have it when I'm gone. It's not hard to understand.

dwroblewski

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2014
Omaha, NE
I only have 4 wins, but I'm not giving up my best players... especially when the trade offer begins with "I'm trying to make the playoffs and you're out of it, so can you give me Gronk for Bobby Rainey?" Uh... no.

I won't make the playoffs, but I'm still trying to win this week like I was in week one. Couldn't live with myself if I gave up before the end of the season...

NorthGuard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
I only have 4 wins, but I'm not giving up my best players... especially when the trade offer begins with "I'm trying to make the playoffs and you're out of it, so can you give me Gronk for Bobby Rainey?" Uh... no.

I won't make the playoffs, but I'm still trying to win this week like I was in week one. Couldn't live with myself if I gave up before the end of the season...
Lol. It's a game. I was out if the running weeks ago. Not too worried about winning or losing my last game. Of course I have my other league to look forward to, since I'm in 2nd :)

I am competitive when I have a a chance, otherwise it's just all fun to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread