Status
Not open for further replies.

Artifex75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Chillicothe Oh
Hello!

My mother in law has a collection of inLife and Metro auto batteries and compatible cartridges. I've been refilling the cartridges easy enough, but I'd like to order a few more batteries to keep up with her. The problem is that it doesn't seem to be a 510... the battery has a female connector, the cart has a male. The 510s I found at MadVapes seems to be the opposite. (I've only been vaping for three weeks, so I'm still learning)

I don't want to confuse her with a new size to fiddle with. If I could find batteries and carts to fit seamlessly into her current set-up, that would be fantastic. Any advice?

Reactions: DenZacker

jfrich

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Texas Hill Country
I have at least six Metro batteries around here somewhere, and I could send them your way if you so desired. I am not sure exactly what size the connector actually is but "This is not a plug in any way shape or form" V2Cigs.com has several adapters which supposedly allow their cartridges and cleromizers to fit the supermarket variety Cig-A-Likes batteries.

jfrich:

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
If she likes the Metro, as does my step son, get metro for her, they are not hard to refil, have a nice charging pack if you want it, or USB charge. Lousy battery life, poor vapor production compared to a ego, or anything else that isn't a cigalkike but, not bad as inexpensive, readily available locally cigalikes go.

Another tip, if you happen to have a truck driver friend or relative that fuels at TA and/or Petro and, had a points card - he/she can get Metro e cigs and carts for those fuel points, esentially making them free if his/her company buys the fuel (if he/she does not own the truck) Hey you can't beat free, even if it's mediocre as vaping goes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread