Nhaler & Puresmoker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
I may have mentioned in a couple of posts that I was getting an Ego. I ended up purchasing my first ego from Puresmoker during the $49.99 sale. I am very happy I did so, mainly because I saw so many people recommending it in all areas of the forum. Also, I was excited to try out Puresmoker, they have been around the forum for a very long time, and I love trying out new suppliers.

They seriously went above and beyond for me. First, I made a mistake when typing in my shipping & billing address. I emailed them and got a response in literally less than 5minutes. Second, I couldn't decide between blue or black batteries. I left a note in the comments section asking if I could have one of each. I really wanted blue, but I wanted to get my brother started with a different ecig model and I doubt he would be satisfied with blue out and about. I didn't really expect them to do it (but I figured what the heck, nothing to lose), but to my surprise when I received the package there was blue and black in the box as well as a firecracker juice sample! Wow!

I will deff be recommending Puresmoker to new people, and I will for sure be doing business with them in the future. Thanks Puresmoker, your customer service is amazing.

Nhaler: I really want to give a special thanks to Drew over there at Nhaler. I had to order my kr8 adapter from there as well as some cartomizers and a drip tip to try out. I received the package very quickly, along with a black drawstring ecig bag. Really nice material.

I posted in Drew's forum about how I ordered pink 510 cartos on accident (thinking they were kr808), but I was kind of happy about it considering I now have all the 510 stuff so needed so I can give it an honest try since so many fine people on this forum swear by 510's. He PM'd me apologizing for MY mixup, and offered to send me one of his new twisted drip tips for free. Way to go above and beyond, Drew. I am excited to try these. He even sent my tracking number, which was not even necessary, but a really nice touch to the gesture. I hope to see you at the Hazelton, PA meet up! Can't wait to try these new drip tips. I tried the regular ones on my cartos and I love it! I'll be sure to report back once I receive the twisted ones.

So my experience with new suppliers this week as been phenomenal. Both went above and beyond my expectations. I really hope others will try these two vendors because they honestly care for their customers and are on a mission to provide the best vaping experience possible.

Thanks Nhaler and Puresmoker. You rock!:vapor:

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Also requested one black one blue but I got two blacks.No big deal.Got my kit two days after ordering, got two free bottles of juice too! I really like the rubberized black on these new
Egos.I will definitely buy from Puresmoker again.

Might have something to do with how swamped they were and missed your comment, or the date you ordered they may have not been able to do it due to stocking reasons.

I also love the rubberized black, the blue seems to be a different material, can't really tell though.
:vapor::)

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I really love NHaler and really WANT to love Puresmoker. But everything that I've bought from PS (mods) have failed. And all in one way: The switch. I've replaced the switch in my protoge 3 times and have sent back my $70 passthrough on the second day I had it. Now 4 months later, right out of warantty, it craps out again. UGH... I'm not paying to get it fixed. I'm trying to just buy a switch, but for some reason they don't reply in their forum to me.

But I will say that when their stuff is working right, it's the best. I miss it.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
OK, so I'm going to have to add to my review of Nhaler.

I have officially been blown away by Drew's generosity. Today I got my package of the new twisty drip tips he offered to send me to try out, he threw so much stuff into that package I am blown away! 510 cartos, kr8 cartos, 2 drip tips, 2 bottles of high voltage liquid....Drew just made my week!

These new drip tips are awesome on my cartomizers, still have to try them on the 510. Also, his cartomizers are my new favorite!!! I'll deff be picking up a couple packs of them soon along with more drip tips!

I am so excited. Drew takes customer service to a whole new level. Thanks Drew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread