Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I'm was a Prodigy user until their shoddy quality drove me away. Looking for a equal or better vape to the Prodigy.
After having sent my defective 5v Prodigy V2 back to Puresmoker and receiving a defective unit back decided to give the Xhaler a try

My Xhaler came in and sorry to say Drew it ran a lot hotter than the Prodigy no comparison, too hot to get any taste out of the liquid..

Not ready to call it a day I ordered in a HR 4.5V Atty from Nhaler. I am now vaping at the same if not better level as the the Prodigy.

I am using 2 3V Tenergy batteries, The Xhaler, The 801 HR 4.5V Atty and American made liquid from another company.

I can 100% recommend this Xhaler combination to 801 5v Prodigy users as the equivalent or better to a 5V Prodigy.

Krythis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
WNY
krythis.com
I'm was a Prodigy user until their shoddy quality drove me away. Looking for a equal or better vape to the Prodigy.
After having sent my defective 5v Prodigy V2 back to Puresmoker and receiving a defective unit back decided to give the Xhaler a try

My Xhaler came in and sorry to say Drew it ran a lot hotter than the Prodigy no comparison, too hot to get any taste out of the liquid..

Not ready to call it a day I ordered in a HR 4.5V Atty from Nhaler. I am now vaping at the same if not better level as the the Prodigy.

I am using 2 3V Tenergy Batteries, The Xhaler, The 801 HR 4.5V Atty and American made liquid from another company.

I can 100% recommend this Xhaler combination to 801 5v Prodigy users as the equivalent or better to a 5V Prodigy.
Doesn't the Xhaler allow you to reduce the voltage by adjusting the end cap? You might be able to turn down the temp that way.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I tried it with the cap open and the cap shut. No difference. Too hot tasteless. Much hotter than the Prodigy. There is always the possibility that I received a defective unit but I doubt it. To get that 5v sweet spot I needed the 4.5 HR Atty.

By the way it is low bridge and I'm extremely happy with the way it's working. Hopefully it'll hold up. I believe so because the coil is fatter than the normal Atty.

The Exhaler with the 4.5HR Atty hits the 5v sweet spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread