NextSmoke... New Products and a Buy One Get One Free (Cartomizers and Juice) Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Aurora IL
www.nextsmoke.com
Hey folks,

One of the first questions we asked when we joined the forum is what types of products would you like to see on our site. Well we took to heart all suggestions and we are now ready to start adding some of these to our site. First up is the Smok Tech Slim Vivi Nova tanks. Important to note, these are not compatible with the Vision Vivi Nova replacement parts. These are 510 threaded so they will not work with NextSmoke Batteries without an adapter. Fortunately we have also added the appropriate adapters. We have added 808 to 510 adapters for folks who have KR808 batteries and want to use these new tanks. Also we have 510 to 808 adapters for folks with 510 devices that want to try our cartomizers.

I have been using these tanks for the last couple of days and they are excellent. Great vapor, throat hit, and most importantly (to me at least) great flavor. They hold 2ml's of liquid, so I'm definitely not filling as often. To check these out go to....

NextSmoke Slim Vivi Nova

Quantities are extremely limited so these will likely go pretty quickly. I'm working on getting more in ASAP! We have them on sale for an introductory price of $6.99, regular price will be $8.99.

AlanB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Aurora IL
www.nextsmoke.com
Also, we are doing a special Buy One Get One Free (carts and juice) Promotion for St. Patty's Day:

eed some carts or juice? Now is a great time to stock up. Buy any pack of cartomizers or bottle of juice and get one free. With this deal you can get up to 4 free packs of cartomizers or bottles of juice. There is no coupon code required for this offer, just enter a note in the order comments about what you would like sent for free, the free items do not need to be added to your shopping cart. The free cartomizers or juice do not need to be the same flavor or strength as the items you are purchasing. This is not valid with any other coupon offer, if you enter a separate coupon code, the free items will not be sent. This offer does not apply to Slim Vivi Nova Tanks.

Expires 3/17/2013 at 11:59PM CST

AlanB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Aurora IL
www.nextsmoke.com
More new products on the NextSmoke site... we have T4 Clearomizers. We have them available in both the KR808D version: NextSmoke KR808D T4 and the 510 version: NextSmoke 510 T4

They are on sale now for $3.50 a piece. I have been using one for about a day and I'm pretty blown away by the vapor, throat hit, and flavor from these little clearo's. They fit perfectly on an Ego or a stick battery. We have limited quantities available, so get them while they last. More are on the way, but it might be a bit of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread