Attention New Users: NextSmoke is giving away 10 free Starter Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Aurora IL
www.nextsmoke.com
I'm new... fresh as the driven snow. First posts here this morning.

Willing to try anyone new, since the options are overwhelming.

What do I do? Your site doesn't list "Free for you, newbie Bob"

Hi Bob, I just replied to your PM. Unfortunately the freebie kits went quick, but we are offering 40% for ECF members for a limited time with coupon code ECF40

Bwig

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2010
kentucky
Welcome to the ecig forum and as you will learn on the way theres so many helpful people here that truly loves helping everyone, customer or supplier. The last thing i need is ANOTHER ecig; however your company showing the respect and desire to help people make the switch I will certainly place an order to return the respect. Order coming!!!! I for got to mention with the ecf discount the prices are unbeatable.

AlanB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Aurora IL
www.nextsmoke.com
Welcome to the ecig forum and as you will learn on the way theres so many helpful people here that truly loves helping everyone, customer or supplier. The last thing i need is ANOTHER ecig; however your company showing the respect and desire to help people make the switch I will certainly place an order to return the respect. Order coming!!!! I for got to mention with the ecf discount the prices are unbeatable.

Thanks Bwig. We started this company with the intention of helping people discover the world of ecigs. Our 40% offer won't last forever, but we will always have special deals for the ECF community.

Pizaul1986

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Anniston alabama
Ok so this company has there stuff together! This starter kit I received on Monday has been amazing! The batteries last a really long time, and the carts last a long while too! These batteries get around 5 hours of vape time with me vapeing at work and at home! And I have to say hats off to them for offering a 40% off code! I mean you can get the elite starter kit for like $41, that's amazing!! Oh and I'm in the process of handing out the business cards to anyone who asks me "what are you smoking on"!

AlanB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2013
Aurora IL
www.nextsmoke.com
Ok so this company has there stuff together! This starter kit I received on Monday has been amazing! The batteries last a really long time, and the carts last a long while too! These batteries get around 5 hours of vape time with me vapeing at work and at home! And I have to say hats off to them for offering a 40% off code! I mean you can get the elite starter kit for like $41, that's amazing!! Oh and I'm in the process of handing out the business cards to anyone who asks me "what are you smoking on"!

Thank you for the positive feedback. We really did work hard to make sure we were bringing the right products to the market. I also appreciate that you are spreading the word about us!

Pizaul1986

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
Anniston alabama
I just realized too that the Free Shipping Graphic on our site states that the free shipping ends today. We have decided to extend it indefinitely and the graphic will be fixed tomorrow.

Very nice ! You keep this up and you will have a huge customer base!
also i wanted to ask you some questions about your juice? what is the blend on the juice, ie mostly vg or pg? i really really like the grape and am thinking about placing a order for some juice. Also is 30mil all you offer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread