Status
Not open for further replies.

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
WOW, I just found out that the Provari I have is no longer being produced :( I guess it is time to buy a standard Grey one and put "Black Pearl" away for a keepsake. Mine is the black one with the rough finish rather than being shiny and slick. I love it and it is in Mint condition, not even a scratch :D So I guess it is time to pony up for a Chrome or Grey one for daily use :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
With regards to different resistance atties and the VV feature on the provari is there some kind of rule of using a set voltage dependant on the resistance of the atty??? This is the thing that confuses me about VV. I really hope I would be able to get the best out of it!

Only that with really low resistances you don't want to raise the voltage too high, else you'll burn the juice and if the atty/carto is dry, you run a risk of ruining them. But! it's not hard to avoid these occurrences, not at all. Whatever resistance you're using, just start out at around 3.7v and adjust up and down until you're happy :) (Unless it's like a 3.5ohm, then 3.7v won't really do much for ya ;) ) It's a learning curve, but not a difficult one. Remember, you've always got us to help ya out, and you'll have it no time, you'll see :)

WOW, I just found out that the Provari I have is no longer being produced :( I guess it is time to buy a standard Grey one and put "Black Pearl" away for a keepsake. Mine is the black one with the rough finish rather than being shiny and slick. I love it and it is in Mint condition, not even a scratch :D So I guess it is time to pony up for a Chrome or Grey one for daily use :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

I thought it looked different than most I've seen. Definitely keep that baby in good condition ;) Many folk'll pay and trade large sums for one in the Classys :)

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Only that with really low resistances you don't want to raise the voltage too high, else you'll burn the juice and if the atty/carto is dry, you run a risk of ruining them. But! it's not hard to avoid these occurrences, not at all. Whatever resistance you're using, just start out at around 3.7v and adjust up and down until you're happy :) (Unless it's like a 3.5ohm, then 3.7v won't really do much for ya ;) ) It's a learning curve, but not a difficult one. Remember, you've always got us to help ya out, and you'll have it no time, you'll see :)

I thought it looked different than most I've seen. Definitely keep that baby in good condition ;) Many folk'll pay and trade large sums for one in the Classys :)

Yeah I bought it when they first came out with the Chrome ones and Black ones, I really really like this finish better because it never ever shows finger prints nor does it slip out of the hands even if it gets juice on it, (Which we all know happens more often than we would like).

It is a good excuse to buy another one though :D And then just use this one for special occasions like Vape Meets :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread