Next step??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesRoss

Aug 23, 2011
Rochdale, Manchester, UK
Hey everyone. I have had my Riva 1100 for just over a week now as a move up from my intellicig and already I am thinking about my next PV. What do you all think would be the next logical step??? I am not interested in a box mod. I do really like the look of the silver bullet and also the GGTS and GGTB but not sure if it's even still possible to get them in the UK??? Any suggestions are very welcome...

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Sounds straight forward enough!!! I was worried I would end up killing attys left right and centre. Might take a closer look at the provari then. I do wish it looked slightly more bling though, haha! I like shiny chrome things...

The Provari has the ability to measure the resistance of whatever is on it. That way, you can make sure you're not about to take a hit at 5.5v with a 1.5ohm atty and blow it :)

They do in fact offer a super shiny Chrome and a Black Chrome as well. I just found that I like the standard color more than those (oh, and they also have a 24k gold plated one :D ). Personally, I await the day when an Emerald or dark Forest green ProVari comes out :)

There are so many mods and devices out there now, so, make sure to take a good look around and take many suggestions before moving on a product. That way, you know for sure that you've gotten what you wanted, with no regrets :)

Robotfactory

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
San Jose, CA
the silver bullet is awesome, and the only reason i talked myself out of one was that non-regulated mods have become a hassle for me. i have been using an epower (both a 14650 and an 18650) over the last two months, and while they are great for the price, i find myself swapping batteries once they drop below 3.9V. this gets pretty old pretty fast.

i ordered a buzz pro this week, and i am really looking forward to my first VV regulated mod!

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
My mind is made up I will be getting a provari!!! Just need to wait for pay day now... I hate waiting!!! I will be posting once I have got my new toy to let you all know what I think of it. Thanks for the replies to the thread guys.

Fantastic :)

Are ya grabbing the Chrome model? I would recommend to opt for the extended cap (for use of 18650 size batteries). I put a battery in that wasn't even fully charged yesterday, in about 7 hours of heavy vaping, it went from 4.2 - 3.6 (I think the shut off is at 3.3). Also, they have 2500mAh 18650 size batteries on Provape's website. I would imagine that thing could last for 12-15 hours+ of vape time ;)

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Oh yes, I have tried both the Darwin and the Provari, I bought a Provari because I like the ability to change the batteries out when they get drained rather than having to plug in. But aside from that they are both Excellent PV's.

Here's Mine with my Dual Coil MAP Tank on it:

devonmoonshire-albums-pv-pics-picture48412-2011-08-05-18-19-56.jpg

And of course now for a little bit more you can get the Gold One too. I got to see one last weekend and it is Incredible!!

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Last edited:
Yeah im gonna go for the Chrome model as I think it looks really classy and yeah I will go for the extended cap too. I really cant wait to get one ordered now... i'm half tempted to order one tonight... hmm...

Fantastic :)

Are ya grabbing the Chrome model? I would recommend to opt for the extended cap (for use of 18650 size batteries). I put a battery in that wasn't even fully charged yesterday, in about 7 hours of heavy vaping, it went from 4.2 - 3.6 (I think the shut off is at 3.3). Also, they have 2500mAh 18650 size batteries on Provape's website. I would imagine that thing could last for 12-15 hours+ of vape time ;)

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Yeah im gonna go for the Chrome model as I think it looks really classy and yeah I will go for the extended cap too. I really cant wait to get one ordered now... i'm half tempted to order one tonight... hmm...

Hehehe You will not regret it my friend, I Love Mine :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Devonmoonshire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Diego, CA
Yours looks really sweet in black with that tank on it... i'm deffo looking forward to getting one!!

Why thank you :D I have recently changed the drip tip on it to a beautiful polished stainless steel one from VIPVapors to match the tank caps. My Provari very rarely does not have that tank on it. Only when I need to check the ohms or sweet spot voltage on another atty or carto. And usually that is only for a couple minutes at the most, then the SS DCT goes right back on :D

Nate aka Darth Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread