Next generation atomizer/cartridge - Joye eGo-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
017.jpg

Here's the picture (first I've attached, hope it works)

Edit: Well I already heard back and they said, "The atty, like all atties, does not come with a cart, you need to purchase it. All atties are blanks but on the old style, they had a use." I told him they should update their page as it says it includes a tank cartridge. Had I know it did not I would have bought some. They are cheap compared to the atomizers. Just an FYI for those ordering.

They emailed me back again and said they were sorry. They updated their web page already so that it wont be confusing.

Last edited:

fuzznut

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
N.J.
I just got these today, 3 attys and 5 blue carts. But first, I had to put down my reo grand, which is hard to do. :laugh: I like the tank... a lot! For now I'm vaping 100% pg dekang, and there are clouds of vapor to be had. Flavor production is excellent. For some reason, when you draw with it, the vapor goes deeper into your lungs than with my other stuff. I had to go lie down from too much nicotine after several draws of 11mg. And I usually do 16-24mg no problem! We shall see how they hold up.

I got my eGo-t yesterday. Got it all ready to go but had the strangest experience - its producing vapor but the flavor of the e-juice and the throat hit are not coming through at all. Its like filling my mouth with water vapor? I"m probably doing something wrong. Work with the place I bought it from to troubleshoot.

One question came to mind as I was inspecting the unit. It doesn't seem like the atomizer could get to the liquid once it is depleted to a certain level - perhaps the atomizer is longer than it appear. But if this is true, then seems like you'd always have to fill to a certain level to keep it in contact. I have nothing to back that up - just my perception. Will post again when I get my other issue resolved and get through a whole tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread