Next generation atomizer/cartridge - Joye eGo-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyrat

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2010
Houston
I saw that Joye has created a 2nd generation atomizer/cartridge called the Joye eGo-T (tank). The cartridge is clear and has no fuzz in it. You can see how much fluid is in it without having to open it up. The atomizer has changed but can't see the difference from pictures. I ordered some parts for a test. I'll let you know what I find.

I ordered from Best electronic cigarettes_ecigarettes_eliquids_ejuices - Heaven Gifts
Here's an excerpt from their site:

This is the genuine Joye eGo-T mega atomizer, the latest Joye tech product for Joye eGo tank system. Joye eGo-T is the first e-cigarettes electronic cigarettes using tank system! Joye eGo-T mega atomizer comes with a self-feeding system, together with the Joye eGo tank cartridge, this Joye eGo-T mega atomizer provides smooth and continuous vaping. The biggest advantage of Joye eGo-T is that it enable to drip 1.1ml e-juice or e-liquid in to its tank cartridge without tissue inside. There is no leakage to carry a prefilled Joye ego tank cartridge. The Joye eGo-T makes dripping easier and less frustrating for consumers. A customer can use a 1000mAh Joye eGo-T mega battery + a Joye eGo-T mega atomizer + a few Joye eGo-T tank cartridges to support an all-day vaping without charging or refilling! It's the best match of Joye eGo-T! There are 10 color options for the Joye eGo-T mega atomizer.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
I was just saying in a another tread that I ordered the eGo-T tank/cart and atomizer from Liberty Flights to give it a shot on my Riva 510.[/url]

You'll probably get a bit of a "tight" draw when you use the "T" on a Riva battery (when compared to an eGo battery). Just a heads-up.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Thanks the heads up. Is this because the fitting of the two batteries is slightly different?

Yes.. the "nose piece" of the Riva is designed differently than the one on the eGo, and that can tighten up the draw. You can "loosen" the draw by backing the atty off 1/4-1/2 turn... or you can modify the air notches (on the atty cone) with a Dremel or jewelers file. It's not hard to do.

eyeammi

Jan 23, 2011
USA
I couldn't find any videos of eGo-T being used in U.S. This is so new it must have hit Europe first.

I've been thinking about trying these as well. In my search for info,

I found these:

OVALE eGo-T Tank System
Ovale eGo-T First Impressions Review....

They seem pretty positive, but I've only used a Joye LR306 atty on an eGo batt. I think I'd need to get a direct comparison between the LR306 and the eGo-T before trying it. Most importantly, I'd like to know how long the eGo-T atty lasts because at twice the price, I'm not sure the convenience would justify picking one of these up.

Also, it seems that it would be pretty impossible to do any maintenance on the T with it built into the cone but that's just my 1st impression.

gotch23

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Fukuoka, Japan
i have an ego-T, i am smoking it right now as a matter of fact and enjoying it not so little. This is my first e-cig so i cannot really say anything about how it holds up compared to other pvs. What i can say though is that it is really easy and totally noob-proof to handle and has a consistently rich and satisfying vape. This thing is not without it's issues though. There are quite a lot of posts about it here on ECF and even though most are positive, some people are also having issues with it, leaking for example. Me too, at least one of my atomizers leaks a litte at the atty/mouthpiece joint if left horizontal over night. Annoying. Tonight i am gonna check if that also happens to my other atty. At any rate i am getting my leaking atty replaced asap. Bear in mind most people posting here state, that they experience no leakage whatsoever, so it doesn't seem to be a design flaw, just crappy consistency in production. Hope you are lucky with yours.

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Got my order, but I am really bummed. I got 3 eGo-T atomizers, but they came with blank mega-carts, not tanks. I emailed Liberty Flights to find out if there was an error.

This is what their site says for the item I purchased: "Introducing the latest atomizer system from Joye, the eGo T. This system is different from the standard 510 atomizer system, it includes a tank cartridge instead of the standard cartridge. This supplies a steady flow of juice to the atomizer without the use of filling material; the tank self feeds the atomizer. This eliminates the need to constantly top up carts or dripping, this lends itself to activities like driving that become difficult if dripping do topping up carts. Couple this with clouds of vapour and a good throat hit makes this the next step in the evolution of vaping."

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
I got a pair of atties and 5 blank carts from LF for my Riva. I have to say I am quite pleased with them. They work incredibly well for me, taste great and very easy to deal with. I am a big fan of these so far! I filled all 5 carts and removed my bottles from my case. Carrying around my riva is a lot less complicated now. The carts don't leak, and you can pop off the caps, rinse them well and re-use with different flavors.
So far I have tried them with some 70/30, 80/20, and 50/50. All gave me a great amount of vapor and good flavor. I have seen some people say they don't care for these, but I am sold of them for now.

Last edited:

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Got my order, but I am really bummed. I got 3 eGo-T atomizers, but they came with blank mega-carts, not tanks. I emailed Liberty Flights to find out if there was an error.

Which is weird. When I got my atties in (from a different supplier/vendor) they didn't come with anything. No dummy cart or tank. But my first "eval" unit came with a dummy cart.

Phreaker

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Tol, were these eGo-T ("tank") atomizers?

They already emailed me back and asked for pictures. I took some and emailed them back. I'm wondering if they are supposed to come with dummy carts and may just need to change/update their web page. I saw vaperite has tanks and since I needed to place a juice order I got 5 from them (light blue). Not the end of the world, was just really looking forward to trying them. I'll keep ya posted.

IOU

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Laguna Beach, California
This is what their site says for the item I purchased: "Introducing the latest atomizer system from Joye, the eGo T. This system is different from the standard 510 atomizer system, it includes a tank cartridge instead of the standard cartridge. This supplies a steady flow of juice to the atomizer without the use of filling material; the tank self feeds the atomizer. This eliminates the need to constantly top up carts or dripping, this lends itself to activities like driving that become difficult if dripping do topping up carts. Couple this with clouds of vapour and a good throat hit makes this the next step in the evolution of vaping."
Definitely sounds like the Tank to me Phreaker. They must have really goofed on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread