• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
a72e092ce2500d896a26b7c17925ba84.jpg

IcyNuttY

Verified Member
Nov 1, 2015
Singapore
  • Deleted by Epic_Sinner
  • Reason: No discussion on shipping

Retcon-Rocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
VY Canis Majoris
Sorry, didn't realized that this was an infringement as well.
Nah, in my experience a question like the one you asked will snow ball, it starts with that and though you might not be the one to follow up with more questions regarding purchases other members (newer ones) might see it as a green light to ask stuff like "is ABC store on 123 street safe to buy from and bring stuff in"..

Sure you were just wondering whether the government will come after you, simple question with a very simple answer - we don't know.. A new rule might have already been set and instead of sending letters, officers can come and bang your door down etc you never know my friend.. vaping is illegal and not allowed here.. We have to take every caution possible..

It's just nipping the bud before it blooms lah, I hope you understand what I'm getting at, no ill intent towards you whatsoever..

Happy and safe vaping..

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

IcyNuttY

Verified Member
Nov 1, 2015
Singapore
Nah, in my experience a question like the one you asked will snow ball, it starts with that and though you might not be the one to follow up with more questions regarding purchases other members (newer ones) might see it as a green light to ask stuff like "is ABC store on 123 street safe to buy from and bring stuff in"..

Sure you were just wondering whether the government will come after you, simple question with a very simple answer - we don't know.. A new rule might have already been set and instead of sending letters, officers can come and bang your door down etc you never know my friend.. Vaping is illegal and not allowed here.. We have to take every caution possible..

It's just nipping the bud before it blooms lah, I hope you understand what I'm getting at, no ill intent towards you whatsoever..

Happy and safe vaping..

No worries bro, understand where you're coming from. I wouldn't want to hurt the local vapers as well.

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.

Sure you were just wondering whether the government will come after you, simple question with a very simple answer - we don't know.. A new rule might have already been set and instead of sending letters, officers can come and bang your door down etc you never know my friend.. Vaping is illegal and not allowed here.. We have to take every caution possible..

Happy and safe vaping..

Morning boss..heheh

IcyNuttY

Verified Member
Nov 1, 2015
Singapore
  • Deleted by Epic_Sinner
  • Reason: Forum rules. No sourcing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread