New VG Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
Cafe Mocha is my main vape. I got a 30ml jar of the PG, although the jar doesn't say that. I take it only the VG jars say what sort of G is in it? The packing list did not specify either, so I assume it's a mix with PG. I'm not sure I'd like the VG based on the comments about it being a bit more mellow. I suppose if it aint broke, don't fix it!:vapor:

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
I'm glad to read the favorable reviews of the VG line as I'm gonna switch over to VG Cowboy from Wow Cowboy. I've been breaking out in an itchy rash all over and I'm not sure whether this is an allergy I've developed to PG or not. Process of elimination I suppose as nothing else has changed that could cause this. Anyone hear of a PG allergy developing after a year and a half of vaping PG exclusively? It's just too weird...

Moderator: Pls feel free to move this post if posted in the wrong place.

Last edited:

Deva

Jan 21, 2011
Connecticut
I see some people have dates for "quit analogs" and "quit PG" in their sig lines. Is there something not good about PG? I haven't tried the VG line yet but probably will on my next order. I love the WOW Cafe Mocha so will try that in the VG. Flavor is more important to me than vapor production but I do like good vapor. I've been happy with vapor production on my prefilled WOW and Cool Carts and also WOW and premium juice. Is there any real advantage to switching to VG?

6String

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2010
USA
Well, we got our next shipment through today. In it was a pack of Vanilla VG carto's i wanted to try.
I wasn't keen at first. Thought that it tasted funny. But after about 15 minutes vaping, i like how they taste now. Still can't hold a candle to my VG 555 juice, which i ordered another bottle of too (got 3 bottles sitting here now hehe).
However, the vanilla in my opinion is nicer than the mocha VG. I think i just like the less strong flavours of the VG line now. My wife had me try a PG Pineapple carto she ordered and i wasn't keen on it at all. The flavour was just too strong and the vapour was non existent compared to VG lol.

I'm never going back to PG. So as long as V4L keeps stocking the VG 555 juice i will be content :) The vanilla VG carto's i will order again. They make a nice change from 555, but definitely not a permanent one.
Will give the other VG carto's a try too that i've not had yet.
Next order will be a pack of Chocolate and a pack of the Cowboy. Although that may be a little while away, as my wife ordered enough carto's for her to last a while thanks to that lovely V4L family discount email that got sent out the other day.

Maxwell_Edison

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
Ohio
beatlesnumber9.com
I'm glad to read the favorable reviews of the VG line as I'm gonna switch over to VG Cowboy from Wow Cowboy. I've been breaking out in an itchy rash all over and I'm not sure whether this is an allergy I've developed to PG or not. Process of elimination I suppose as nothing else has changed that could cause this. Anyone hear of a PG allergy developing after a year and a half of vaping PG exclusively? It's just too weird...

Moderator: Pls feel free to move this post if posted in the wrong place.

My personal experience is that most all of our once organic foods are now genetically modified, and with polluted tap water doctors are seeing a lot of rashes, hives etc. If it's not PG email me and I'll tell you what I did for my GMO reactions.

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
I've ordered some VG Cowboy. We'll see how that goes. I was on Metformin and one of the side effects are hives or a rash but I went off that a couple of months back so not sure that was it. Like I said, process of elimination. I don't eat soy and try to stay organic as much as possible. Will let you know how it goes. Thanks for your concern, it's appreciated. :)

My personal experience is that most all of our once organic foods are now genetically modified, and with polluted tap water doctors are seeing a lot of rashes, hives etc. If it's not PG email me and I'll tell you what I did for my GMO reactions.

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
Blue, I think your plan's a good one. I did the same last spring after running into a lot of zits and an itchy scalp. I ran several two-week trials (PG mix for a couple of weeks, then VG-only for a couple) and found that the pure VG agrees with me much more. I still get the occasional zit or two, but nothing like before. In fact, I returned to PG several months ago, just for kicks, and had the worst outbreak I've had since my teen years. I really have no idea why, but it is what it is. Everyone's diff. Good luck to you!

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
I'm trying some 555 in VG, should be here in a day or two. Even though TH and flavor are my preferences to clouds of vapor, and I tried VG awhile ago, I'm gonna give it another shot.
Just have to remember not to use those cartos at work when I stealth vape ;)

I also placed an order for Cowboy VG. It will be the first all VG I've ever tried. Previously I've only had 80/20 so this will be interesting.

RNPic

ECF Veteran
I am probably one of the only ones here who would suggest or want this, but I would love to see VG Cherry Cordial! It is my favorite and all day every day vape flavor. It tastes nothing like the other cherry flavors (which I truly can not stand!). Cherry Cordial tastes exactly like chocolate covered cherry. If not this flavor, I would also like to see VG Chocolate Peppermint! (Just a few of my personal suggestions!)

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
Some people are very sensitive to downright-allergic to PG

Depending upon the study you like - from 2-5% of the population-at-large have a sensitivity to PG. Given how much PG is in cigarettes, it's surprising to me they tolerated it (it's used to keep the tobacco fresh). Maybe all the other chemicals cover it up. [shrug] I'm not a biochemist, so couldn't really hazard a guess.

Joyce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
West Virginia
Depending upon the study you like - from 2-5% of the population-at-large have a sensitivity to PG. Given how much PG is in cigarettes, it's surprising to me they tolerated it (it's used to keep the tobacco fresh). Maybe all the other chemicals cover it up. [shrug] I'm not a biochemist, so couldn't really hazard a guess.

<small thread hijack>I wonder how I smoked at all. Apparently my biggest sensitivity is to nicotine itself. If I vape anything higher than 4 mgs, I get a nic headache, which makes it really difficult to control strong urges to smoke. </hijack>

But I don't think I have a PG sensitivity. The only VG I've tried is from what I assume is an old line. It's called VG Chocolate Milk Nobacco. It's pretty good, but waaayyyy soft in the TH.

Last edited:

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
The VG line was originally planned as 10 flavors. Only 7 of them have been approved so far. There is one more in production that should be coming thru soon. The other 3 we just haven't been happy with...so we shall see.

Wade, just want to mention the obvious--pure menth should be one of the remaining flavs, IMO. Many of us mix it with our tobacs or coffs. But you already know that. O & O.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread