Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralikar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
You're determined gj!

This happens to all of us. Some things you learned:

1) Always have backups! Bats and cartos and juice! I bought an 808d passthrough for my car. Why? My first power outage! Car passthrough=emergency vape.

2) juice. You taste will probably change so you may not want to buy tons of stuff. Personally, I think the body needs to adjust a bit.

3) juice quality. You sure those sores are natural? When I started to vape I could handle tobacco cartos and did well. Then I tried the flavor cartos--grape, coffee, etc from Bloog/V4L/Cool carts... and it tore my sinuses up. But I assumed my body was just adapting... It wasn't... Went to Johnson Creek and my blood in the kleenex sinus problems stopped in 20 min. Used JC for a long time, now just did my first DIY with Capellas (less perfuemy/chemical) stuff and it was awesome. Needless to say I personally hate the Chinese juice chemical flavors, lots of people love them. Not all companies juice is made the same way so find something your body likes. Jamming 50 chemical flavors into your mouth at first may not work well... Let your mouth/body adjust a bit... And if you get sores it may not be just from quitting smoking.

crazydogjack

Jun 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Sorry you are having a rough go with it. Once piece of advice for you that I learned the hard way.......do not buy cinnamon flavored juice or a combination of it such as apple/cinnamon. My teeth and gums hurt so bad and I ended up getting two cavities. I have never had cavities and within a matter of six month developed two. Switched to spearmint flavor and all is well. I have to say your post was absolutely entertaining...you're a good writer and it made me laugh on an otherwise crappy day I've had today. Good luck to you! :)

jeffreys

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Omaha, Nebr
Sorry you are having a rough go with it. Once piece of advice for you that I learned the hard way.......do not buy cinnamon flavored juice or a combination of it such as apple/cinnamon. My teeth and gums hurt so bad and I ended up getting two cavities. I have never had cavities and within a matter of six month developed two. Switched to spearmint flavor and all is well. I have to say your post was absolutely entertaining...you're a good writer and it made me laugh on an otherwise crappy day I've had today. Good luck to you! :)

Thanks crazy dog.

Maybe I can add spearmint to this weird tobacco flavor I have. Tastes like green peppers :D
On the other hand, that one could be a lost cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread