• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New vape shop in NDG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was heading to Bofingers in NDG to get some food and noticed a new vape shop that had just opened recently on the corner of Sherbrooke and Oxford and decided to walk in and check it out.

To my surprise it was a very nice little shop. They have a very good selection of devices at very reasonable prices, comparable to online prices which is great for a B&M. The guys there are very friendly and very knowledgeable. They take their time to help you out to get you exactly what you want.

There isn't a very large selection of juices, around 16 at the moment with more to come. I tried all of them and there were some very good ones. My favorite was their menthol, which is not a traditional menthol but a chai tea menthol that i bought. Standard B&M prices for their juices.

Definitely worth checking out and will be recommending VapeKing to my friends. Their address is 5631 Sherbrooke St. West.

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
whats the name of the shop?

Definitely worth checking out and will be recommending VapeKing to my friends. Their address is 5631 Sherbrooke St. West.

lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread