New user here with a few questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brun019822

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
Long island NY
First I want to say this place is awesome! I have been here reading non stop! About 2 weeks ago I purchased a Volcano inferno I havent smoked a cigarette since! I cant remember ever going this long without smoking a cigarette so im super excited right now! after reading some of the reviews I kinda regret purchasing it so I went out today and picked up a ego c twist and let me tell you im in heaven right now! im also waiting for my lavatube v2 to come in the mail and hopefully if my wife doesnt check our bank account and im still alive I will be picking up a provari in a few weeks. Now on to the questions, im a little confused on how to use a cartomizer can I reuse the same one for different flavor? or do I have to stick withe same cartomizer same flavor. I also picked up a mini viv nova does the same rule apply? sorry im axcited right, now I have more questions but I cant think right now!

DoogieTony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
You shouldn't feel bad about the inferno kit, its a good setup.
I have everything you've mentioned minus the lavatube and they're all good stuff.

To answer your questions, cartomizers can be cleaned by running hot water through them and let dry overnight but they really never give up the original flavor. So you can change flavors but there will always be cross contaminants of flavor.
I always just stuck with one flavor per carto.

The vivi on the other hand can be cleaned and dried and you can switch flavors with no problem. Some flavors can be more stubborn to remove tho.

One piece of advice, you should save the vivi heads even when you think they're dead because you can rebuild them later on for cheap.

Welcome the ecf and happy vaping!

Beacon1973

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2013
Kansas City
I too am new to the vaping community. Smoked my last analog 14 days 6 hrs and 11 minutes ago after 28 years. I first got something similar to the inferno called a foos. Vaped it while continuing to smoke about half as normal for 2 weeks. 2 days after my last analog I got a Lavatube v2 and have used it exclusively since.

I jumped in head first and have been absorbing as much info as fast as I can.From what I have read and watched you can clean most cartos clearos and attys but many say not to. I would do a search on cleaning your specific Carto and go from there.

jriv9

Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
nashville
EVOD, T3, VIVI Nova seem to be the easiest to clean and switch flavors for me.

This method always works well for me:
1. I just take them apart
2. rinse heavily under hot water
3. take off the flavor wicks (on kangers)
4. dry burn coil
5. hot rinse again
6. dry burn again
7. put it all back together
8. prime wick by dripping the new e-juice onto the wick to have it saturated (no need for priming and no initial dry hit)
9. fill tank
10. reassemble
11. vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread