New User From Turkey: From Local Tobacco to E-Cig

heihachi

Nov 13, 2023
Turkey
Thank you for providing this forum service for those who use and consider using electronic cigarettes. I decided to become a member of this forum by examining many existing forums for electronic cigarettes. In addition to finding detailed answers to many questions about electronic cigarettes here, I benefited from the experiences of electronic cigarette users in this forum.

I have been smoking local tobacco like this[1] for about 18 years. This tobacco is the local tobacco of the country I live in. I smoke tobacco the old-fashioned way. In other words, I roll the unprocessed tobacco by hand and smoke it. When the demand for domestic tobacco increased as a result of the hikes in cigarettes in our country, tobacco producers reduced the quality of tobacco. In addition to this, when the sale of domestic tobacco without banderol was banned, tobacco producers started to sell the tobacco they produced to cigarette manufacturers. For this reason, quality tobacco could no longer be found. I cannot smoke cigarettes because I have been using local tobacco for a long time. The taste of packet cigarettes is very bad for me, and they do not satisfy me when I smoke them.

Although I like domestic tobacco, I had to turn to alternatives because I could not smoke quality tobacco. Imported tobaccos are too expensive, so I cannot buy them. My only option seems to be electronic cigarettes. As a result of the information I have obtained from your forum, I am very close to smoking electronic cigarettes.

Although the import and sale of electronic cigarettes are prohibited in the country where I live, they are somehow supplied. However, the very low exchange rate of my country's currency against the US dollar and Euro causes the prices of e-cigarette machines to be higher than in other countries. Therefore, I want the e-cigarette machine I will buy not to disappoint me.

In the light of the information I obtained, I deduced that I was looking for a machine like this:

- It should be big enough to carry in my pocket
- It should be light
- Must be resistant to drops (IP rating is a plus point)
- Must be used with external battery
- Parts such as coils and tanks should be easy to find (it is not easy to find every brand because they are smuggled into my country)
- The biggest feature is that I should be able to get the pleasure I would get from domestic tobacco

When I researched machines with these features, I created the following list:

1. Eleaf Istick Pico 2
2. Eleaf Istick Pico Plus
3. Eleaf Istick Pico LE
4. Innokin Coolfire Z80
5. Innokin Kroma R
6. Voopoo Argus XT
7. Voopoo Drag X2
8. Voopoo Drag H80S
9. Vaporesso Gen PT 80S

Devices 1, 2, 3, and 6 of the above list are available. The Voopoo Argus XT has many features I am looking for, but it is two times more expensive than Eleaf devices and a little too long to carry in my pocket. But there are many comments that it has better performance than Eleaf devices. In this case, the decision of which of these four devices I will buy is affected by the efficiency I will get from the coil and tank. When I read other titles in the forum, such as this [2] title, whether the taste and nicotine I will get from e-cigarettes will be sufficient varies from person to person. Nevertheless, I would like to benefit from your experiences, both about the devices I have chosen and about the transition from tobacco to electronic cigarettes. Do you think the efficiency I will get from the devices I choose will satisfy me? Or would I be in vain?

Thank you in advance for your comments.

[1] https://i.pinimg.com/originals/33/68/ab/3368aba6157860f26bc341869e4219ca.png
[2] Tobacco cigarette vs e-cigarette nicotine equivalency

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
The main thing to remember is that vaping nicotine isn't the same as smoking. There are no vape liquids that replicate the flavor of burning tobacco. A lot of folks like the tobacco flavors that are available, I'm not in that crowd. I understand your reason for switching is mostly due to costs. Vaping is definitely cheaper than smoking, but there will be initial costs, mod, batteries, battery charger, coils( you will need to replace coils on a regular basis) and vape liquids. You have certainly came to the right place to learn about vaping, there are lots of good people here that have plenty of experience to share. Welcome to the forum.

heihachi

Nov 13, 2023
Turkey
The main thing to remember is that vaping nicotine isn't the same as smoking. There are no vape liquids that replicate the flavor of burning tobacco. A lot of folks like the tobacco flavors that are available, I'm not in that crowd. I understand your reason for switching is mostly due to costs. Vaping is definitely cheaper than smoking, but there will be initial costs, mod, batteries, battery charger, coils( you will need to replace coils on a regular basis) and vape liquids. You have certainly came to the right place to learn about vaping, there are lots of good people here that have plenty of experience to share. Welcome to the forum.
Yes, cost is a factor, but not the major one for me. Pocket cigarettes are not only healthy, but they also taste so bad that I cannot smoke them. I am aware that there will be an initial cost in order to vape, and I try to minimise the problems I am going to meet.

Vaping is not the same as smoking. If I start to vape, I will get used to it in time. I think it is a phycological barrier that needs to be climbed over in the transition period.

Thank you for replying @Coyote628.

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Those Pico's are time tested and proven. My wife's easily 6 years old now and still looks and works like new. That is really just the 'battery' portion.

You will still need an atomizer to inhale from, probably a 'mouth to lung' or MTL, which mimics smoking a cigarette.

Edit: Because of how high the battery top is, compared to where the atty is attached, you will be limited in size of the atty. For sure they fit a 22mm atty

gotch23

ECF Veteran
    Jan 27, 2011
    Fukuoka, Japan
    Hi helhachi & weclcome to ECF :vapor:

First of I agree wth the points made by Coyote628 and ShamrockPat.

I think you got a good list of devices there. I recommend the istick pico plus, as I have it myself and I also generally have good experiences with the pico line. Imo the Voopoo is not providing anything more in terms of vape or overall quality.

You need an atomizer though, For a guy coming from RYO tobacco, I would recommend a goood MTL tank like the Aspire Nautilus 3 (... or Innokin Zenith 2)., as it has a tight draw, closer to a cigarette.

I'd start with 18mg freebase and see how you feel. If it satisfies you... good... If not, adjust up or down.
    I would say don't get hung up in theories about nicotine equivalency and trying to calculate your nicotine intake. Your body will clearly tell you what it wants. So buy a small amount of e-juice to start with and go from there.

As Coyote628 pointed out... it is nothing like smoking. You really need to want to quit in order for this to work... especially if you are a tobacco afficionado.

I mean there are NETs, naturally extracted tobacco e-liquids, that provide an authentic tobacco experience, but even they are very different from smoking analogs. Plus... they may be impossible to get on the black market in turkey... idk.,, and they come with increased costs in forrm of higher coil consumption. So that might not be feasible either in your situation,

Last edited:

heihachi

Nov 13, 2023
    Turkey
    Those Pico's are time tested and proven. My wife's easily 6 years old now and still looks and works like new. That is really just the 'battery' portion.

You will still need an atomizer to inhale from, probably a 'mouth to lung' or MTL, which mimics smoking a cigarette.

Edit: Because of how high the battery top is, compared to where the atty is attached, you will be limited in size of the atty. For sure they fit a 22mm atty
    The fact that those machines survive so long is quite comforting. The Eleaf site claims that Pico 2 supports tanks 26 mm wide. If I am not satisfied with the performance of the standard coils coming with Pico 2, I will have the option to change the atomizer, as you have pointed out.

Hi helhachi & weclcome to ECF :vapor:
    Hello @gotch23, thank you!

First of I agree wth the points made by Coyote628 and ShamrockPat.

I think you got a good list of devices there. I recommend the istick pico plus, as I have it myself and I also generally have good experiences with the pico line. Imo the Voopoo is not providing anything more in terms of vape or overall quality.

May I know why you prefer Pico Plus to Pico 2?

You need an atomizer though, For a guy coming from RYO tobacco, I would recommend a goood MTL tank like the Aspire Nautilus 3 (... or Innokin Zenith 2)., as it has a tight draw, closer to a cigarette.

During my research, I often read that these two atomizers are recommended for MTL use. I didn't think much about it because changing the default atomizer is a bit unsettling for me. Now I will investigate whether I can access these atomizers. Thanks for suggestion.

I'd start with 18mg freebase and see how you feel. If it satisfies you... good... If not, adjust up or down.
    I would say don't get hung up in theories about nicotine equivalency and trying to calculate your nicotine intake. Your body will clearly tell you what it wants. So buy a small amount of e-juice to start with and go from there.

I had no intention of calculating the amount of nicotine. I was thinking of starting with a liquid containing a certain amount of nicotine, more or less as you suggested, and choosing further liquids according to the satisfaction I get. I plan to follow your recommendation of 18 mg freebase and choose a good liquid.

As Coyote628 pointed out... it is nothing like smoking. You really need to want to quit in order for this to work... especially if you are a tobacco afficionado.

This is what I referred to as the psychological barrier. For me, if using tobacco and smoking are two very different events, using electronic cigarettes and using tobacco are completely different events. As you said, I have to stop using tobacco to start vaping, but old habits are hard to break :)

I mean there are NETs, naturally extracted tobacco e-liquids, that provide an authentic tobacco experience, but even they are very different from smoking analogs. Plus... they may be impossible to get on the black market in turkey... idk.,, and they come with increased costs in forrm of higher coil consumption. So that might not be feasible either in your situation,

Now there is another thing to look up. Well, I do not plan to use those NETs. First, I want to start vaping with a good machine and gradually get used to it. NETs can come later, maybe, If I can obtain them.

As a result of what I have read so far and your valuable answers, I decided not to expect from electronic cigarettes whatever I expect from tobacco smoking, to buy Pico 2, to use 18 mg freebase nicotine liquid, and to buy an atomizer that offers better MTL performance in the future.

You can get an idea by reading many reviews and blogs, but none of them can replace the advice you get from helpful, experienced people in a good forum. You have shown that I was not wrong in choosing this forum.

gotch23

ECF Veteran
    Jan 27, 2011
    Fukuoka, Japan
    May I know why you prefer Pico Plus to Pico 2?

No real strong reason. The silver on the pico plus matched the stainless steeel Nautilus 3S i got on top of it better. I would have no qualms about buying the Pico 2 though.

During my research, I often read that these two atomizers are recommended for MTL use. I didn't think much about it because changing the default atomizer is a bit unsettling for me. Now I will investigate whether I can access these atomizers. Thanks for suggestion.

Well... There aren't that many good MTL tanks around. I do not know the Melo that comes with the kit. But it is for sure geared towards a RDL/DL type of vape. I am sure it is fine... but it is a different vaping style... more open draw... high juice consumption... big vapour clouds... like a Hookah.
    Not that there is anything wrong with this vaping style... in fact I vape this way myself some of the time. But for a new vaper transitioning from cigarettes, I always recommend MTL style, since it is closer to a cigarette. It is also more economical and inconspicuous.

If you can't get a mod by itself and buy the atomizer separately. I'd just go with the Innokin Coolfire Z80 kit, as there is already a decent MTL atty in it.

... and thanks for your kind words.

Reactions: heihachi

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    Thank you for providing this forum service for those who use and consider using electronic cigarettes. I decided to become a member of this forum by examining many existing forums for electronic cigarettes. In addition to finding detailed answers to many questions about electronic cigarettes here, I benefited from the experiences of electronic cigarette users in this forum.

I have been smoking local tobacco like this[1] for about 18 years. This tobacco is the local tobacco of the country I live in. I smoke tobacco the old-fashioned way. In other words, I roll the unprocessed tobacco by hand and smoke it. When the demand for domestic tobacco increased as a result of the hikes in cigarettes in our country, tobacco producers reduced the quality of tobacco. In addition to this, when the sale of domestic tobacco without banderol was banned, tobacco producers started to sell the tobacco they produced to cigarette manufacturers. For this reason, quality tobacco could no longer be found. I cannot smoke cigarettes because I have been using local tobacco for a long time. The taste of packet cigarettes is very bad for me, and they do not satisfy me when I smoke them.

Although I like domestic tobacco, I had to turn to alternatives because I could not smoke quality tobacco. Imported tobaccos are too expensive, so I cannot buy them. My only option seems to be electronic cigarettes. As a result of the information I have obtained from your forum, I am very close to smoking electronic cigarettes.

Although the import and sale of electronic cigarettes are prohibited in the country where I live, they are somehow supplied. However, the very low exchange rate of my country's currency against the US dollar and Euro causes the prices of e-cigarette machines to be higher than in other countries. Therefore, I want the e-cigarette machine I will buy not to disappoint me.

In the light of the information I obtained, I deduced that I was looking for a machine like this:

- It should be light
    - Parts such as coils and tanks should be easy to find (it is not easy to find every brand because they are smuggled into my country)
    - The biggest feature is that I should be able to get the pleasure I would get from domestic tobacco

1. Eleaf Istick Pico 2
    3. Eleaf Istick Pico LE
    4. Innokin Coolfire Z80
    5. Innokin Kroma R
    6. Voopoo Argus XT
    7. Voopoo Drag X2
    8. Voopoo Drag H80S
    9. Vaporesso Gen PT 80S

Devices 1, 2, 3, and 6 of the above list are available. The Voopoo Argus XT has many features I am looking for, but it is two times more expensive than Eleaf devices and a little too long to carry in my pocket. But there are many comments that it has better performance than Eleaf devices. In this case, the decision of which of these four devices I will buy is affected by the efficiency I will get from the coil and tank. When I read other titles in the forum, such as this [2] title, whether the taste and nicotine I will get from e-cigarettes will be sufficient varies from person to person. Nevertheless, I would like to benefit from your experiences, both about the devices I have chosen and about the transition from tobacco to electronic cigarettes. Do you think the efficiency I will get from the devices I choose will satisfy me? Or would I be in vain?

[1] https://i.pinimg.com/originals/33/68/ab/3368aba6157860f26bc341869e4219ca.png
    Ecigs can be cheap, but if you want them to be cheap initial costs can be high. A squonk mod with an RDA or a battery mod with an rdta produce by far the lowest continuing cost. Flavorings vary a lot in price. Not all of them are safe in e-cigarettes. In particular you want to avoid anything with oil in it. For another the flavoring needs to be safe when heated. Not all of them are. In the US, the standard move is FDA certified for baking. Trying to think about what might be used outside of the US…. Hard candy flavorings are usually ok too as candy is made very very hot. The temps are lower though so there is more risk. RDAs and RDTAs use cotton wick and resistance wire that are both commodity items. About a third of a single cotton ball and a short length of resistance wire (which can be used more than once) are all that is needed to make a wick. So that and batteries are the continuing costs. In the US that can be easily usa$75 though. So while the initial cost is high, the continuing cost can be very low. I have a pico2 squonk. I like it. Iirc it was usa$65 for the kit which was a decent RDA, a single battery 21700 mod (without batteries) and some service parts. I found the voopoo pulse2 to be marginally better, but it may have a shorter lifespan. The fill hole looks fiddly. It seems like something that could break.

Last edited:

heihachi

Nov 13, 2023
    Turkey
    But for a new vaper transitioning from cigarettes, I always recommend MTL style, since it is closer to a cigarette. It is also more economical and inconspicuous.

If you can't get a mod by itself and buy the atomizer separately. I'd just go with the Innokin Coolfire Z80 kit, as there is already a decent MTL atty in it.

Among all the electronic cigarette mods I chose, the Innokin CoolFire Z80 was my first choice, but it is almost impossible to find a place where Innokin products are sold. Those who use Pico 2 describe its vaping type as loose MTL and recommend opening only two holes for a good MTL.

Ecigs can be cheap, but if you want them to be cheap initial costs can be high. A squonk mod with an RDA or a battery mod with an rdta produce by far the lowest continuing cost. Flavorings vary a lot in price. Not all of them are safe in e-cigarettes. In particular you want to avoid anything with oil in it. For another the flavoring needs to be safe when heated. Not all of them are. In the US, the standard move is FDA certified for baking. Trying to think about what might be used outside of the US…. Hard candy flavorings are usually ok too as candy is made very very hot. The temps are lower though so there is more risk. RDAs and RDTAs use cotton wick and resistance wire that are both commodity items. About a third of a single cotton ball and a short length of resistance wire (which can be used more than once) are all that is needed to make a wick. So that and batteries are the continuing costs. In the US that can be easily usa$75 though. So while the initial cost is high, the continuing cost can be very low. I have a pico2 squonk. I like it. Iirc it was usa$65 for the kit which was a decent RDA, a single battery 21700 mod (without batteries) and some service parts. I found the voopoo pulse2 to be marginally better, but it may have a shorter lifespan. The fill hole looks fiddly. It seems like something that could break.

I am ready to pay the initial cost but in order to decide whether to use RDA or RDTA mods, I need to investigate whether I can always find the materials used in RDA or RDTA construction, whether the materials are of the required quality, and their prices. Like electronic cigarettes, the materials used for RDA and RDTA, such as cotton and wire, are smuggled from abroad. Maybe there are domestically produced medical cottons and wires that have the characteristics of the wire suitable for RDA in my country. I need to find out from someone who is experienced in these matters how to obtain the necessary materials and what problems I may encounter.

In addition to these, I think I need to do regular maintenance and cleaning of the RDA/RDTA, wire making, cotton winding, and liquid making. How much time do you allocate for all these processes?

Welcome, and I wish you the best of luck in your journey.

You spoke at length about the hardware.
    But, what were you planning to do about the eliquid?

I'm assuming it would be black market as are the devices?

Thank you, @newyork13. Yes, e-liquids are smuggled too. Finding an e-liquid is much harder than finding a mod.

The liquid I will use must be diacetyl-free as well as original and affordable. According to the information I have more or less acquired, it is not easy to find diacetyl-free liquid. It also seems easier to counterfeit the liquid than to counterfeit the mod. In addition, when I look for a liquid that contains 18 mg nicotine and has a VG/PG ratio of 70/30, I come across very few options.

It seems that Black Note, Five Pawns, Dinner Lady, and Naked 100 are trustworthy brands. Black Note one are too expensive. When I compared the international sales prices of the other three brands with their domestic sales prices, I could only find one channel that sold in line with the international prices. The prices of the others were either too low or too high compared to the international prices. Of these three brands, only Dinner Lady had one product containing 18 mg of nicotine. Naked 100 has plenty of products with 12 mg of nicotine.

In this case, I will reach out to Turkish members of the forum and try to find out which sellers they trust.

I just want to vape. Does it have to be so hard :)

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    Among all the electronic cigarette mods I chose, the Innokin CoolFire Z80 was my first choice, but it is almost impossible to find a place where Innokin products are sold. Those who use Pico 2 describe its vaping type as loose MTL and recommend opening only two holes for a good MTL.

I am ready to pay the initial cost but in order to decide whether to use RDA or RDTA mods, I need to investigate whether I can always find the materials used in RDA or RDTA construction, whether the materials are of the required quality, and their prices. Like electronic cigarettes, the materials used for RDA and RDTA, such as cotton and wire, are smuggled from abroad. Maybe there are domestically produced medical cottons and wires that have the characteristics of the wire suitable for RDA in my country. I need to find out from someone who is experienced in these matters how to obtain the necessary materials and what problems I may encounter.

In addition to these, I think I need to do regular maintenance and cleaning of the RDA/RDTA, wire making, cotton winding, and liquid making. How much time do you allocate for all these processes?

Thank you, @newyork13. Yes, e-liquids are smuggled too. Finding an e-liquid is much harder than finding a mod.

The liquid I will use must be diacetyl-free as well as original and affordable. According to the information I have more or less acquired, it is not easy to find diacetyl-free liquid. It also seems easier to counterfeit the liquid than to counterfeit the mod. In addition, when I look for a liquid that contains 18 mg nicotine and has a VG/PG ratio of 70/30, I come across very few options.

It seems that Black Note, Five Pawns, Dinner Lady, and Naked 100 are trustworthy brands. Black Note one are too expensive. When I compared the international sales prices of the other three brands with their domestic sales prices, I could only find one channel that sold in line with the international prices. The prices of the others were either too low or too high compared to the international prices. Of these three brands, only Dinner Lady had one product containing 18 mg of nicotine. Naked 100 has plenty of products with 12 mg of nicotine.

In this case, I will reach out to Turkish members of the forum and try to find out which sellers they trust.

I just want to vape. Does it have to be so hard :)
    Redoing coils is really quick. A few minutes. Less if you don’t clean the coil but just remove the whole wad and put in a new one. It’s cheap enough you can do that.

To wrap a coil you find a mandrel,(often the haft of a screw driver. I often use a knitting needle because they’re marked by size) of the preferred diameter. If you don’t know you have to measure it. A vernier caliper is handy for that but not required.
    Wrap the wire around the mandrel the number of times indicated by the coil calculator (5-8 usually, though I’ve seen 10 wraps on really old devices) the thicker the wire the longer a coil can last and the more times it can be rewicked I’ve had thick wire coils last a bear or mor and really big thin ones only good for one wick. It kinda depends on what coil you need. Most of the bits are used for other things as well, so they’re generally legal. One can use kanthal, nichrhrome, Ni80 (if you’re not allergic to nickel. Many are) SS301, (which is a marine grade stainless) and there’s one mother stainless who’s name eludes me. So if you can get wire of any of those metals you’re good. The trick is buying it in small enough spools. When I buy wire I usually wind up with a lifetime supply.

The wick is just cotton. Literally a third of a cotton ball works fine. The very best stuff is this rayon fluff they sell for wound care in the EU. Also real cheap.

The juice components arePG, VG, and PeG they all do similar things you can use as much or as little of each as you want. High molarity Ethanol has also been used but it evaporates pretty hot and produces no visible “smoke” (which is why it’s used: stealth Vaping)
    One could use distilled water but it has an even higher temperature. (Water is very hot) VG produces the most “smoke”. They’re all easy to get. Polyproplyne glycol (it actually IN toothpaste and a bunch of other stuff), Poly Etholyne Glycol, (a common food additive) Vegtable Glycerine (a common food additive and a laxitive for cattle. I buy mine at a local feed store) flavoring (I use flavorwest mostly but there are a mess of them) and (the hard and expensive one) liquid nicotine. The nicotine would likely be the only thing you could possibly have trouble with. It’s also used as a last ditch insecticide though, so it may be orderable from pest control retailers. In my area it’s the only thing that will save a tree from emerald borer infestation because it’s systemic. It’s a super pain to apply though (you have to inject it, so drill a hole in the tree) and it’s only good for one season. The bugs will come back every year, so it’s rarely used. They can order it though.

As for attys a CnC mill can produce one. I suspect 3d printing as well.

Same holds true for mech mods. Only the regulated mods would be hard. So you can theoretically get everything legally and not have to deal with smugglers at all, though it may be cheaper or better that way.

For cleaning rather than replacing a coil see “dry burning”

Last edited:

wongjaroenai

Nov 22, 2023
    ขอขอบคุณที่ใช้บริการฟอรั่มนี้แก่ผู้ที่ใช้งานและพิจารณาใช้บุหรี่ไฟฟ้า ฉันตัดสินใจเป็นสมาชิกของฟอรัมนี้โดยพิจารณาจากฟอรัมที่มีอยู่มากมายเกี่ยวกับบุหรี่ไฟฟ้า นอกเหนือจากการค้นหาคำตอบโดยละเอียดสำหรับคำถามต่างๆ เกี่ยวกับบุหรี่ไฟฟ้าที่นี่แล้ว ฉันยังได้รับประโยชน์จากประสบการณ์ของผู้ใช้บุหรี่ไฟฟ้าในฟอรัมนี้อีกด้วย

ฉันสูบบุหรี่ในท้องถิ่นแบบนี้[1] มาประมาณ 18 ปีแล้ว ยาสูบนี้เป็นยาสูบท้องถิ่นของประเทศที่ฉันอาศัยอยู่ ฉันสูบบุหรี่ด้วยวิธีที่ล้าสมัย กล่าวอีกนัยหนึ่ง ฉันม้วนยาสูบที่ยังไม่แปรรูปด้วยมือแล้วสูบ เมื่อความต้องการยาสูบในประเทศเพิ่มขึ้นอันเป็นผลมาจากการสูบบุหรี่ในประเทศของเรา ผู้ผลิตยาสูบก็ลดคุณภาพของยาสูบลง นอกจากนี้ เมื่อการขายยาสูบในประเทศโดยไม่มีแบนเดอรอลถูกห้าม ผู้ผลิตยาสูบก็เริ่มขายยาสูบที่พวกเขาผลิตให้กับผู้ผลิตบุหรี่ ด้วยเหตุนี้จึงไม่พบยาสูบที่มีคุณภาพอีกต่อไป ฉันไม่สามารถสูบบุหรี่ได้เพราะฉันใช้ยาสูบในท้องถิ่นมาเป็นเวลานาน รสชาติของบุหรี่ซองนั้นแย่มากสำหรับฉัน และมันทำให้ฉันไม่พอใจเมื่อฉันสูบมัน

แม้ว่าฉันจะชอบยาสูบในประเทศ แต่ฉันก็ต้องหันไปหาทางเลือกอื่นเพราะฉันไม่สามารถสูบบุหรี่ที่มีคุณภาพได้ ยาสูบนำเข้ามีราคาแพงเกินไป ดังนั้นฉันจึงซื้อไม่ได้ ทางเลือกเดียวของฉันดูเหมือนจะเป็นบุหรี่ไฟฟ้า จากข้อมูลที่ฉันได้รับจากฟอรัมของคุณ ฉันเกือบจะสูบบุหรี่ไฟฟ้าแล้ว

แม้ว่าการนำเข้าและการขายบุหรี่ไฟฟ้าจะถูกห้ามในประเทศที่ฉันอาศัยอยู่ แต่ก็มีการจัดหามาด้วย อย่างไรก็ตามอัตราแลกเปลี่ยนของประเทศของฉันที่ต่ำมากเมื่อเทียบกับดอลลาร์สหรัฐและยูโรทำให้ราคาของบุหรี่ไฟฟ้าสูงกว่าในประเทศอื่นๆ เลยอยากได้บุหรี่ไฟฟ้าที่ผมจะซื้อไว้ไม่ทำให้ผิดหวัง

จากข้อมูลที่ฉันได้รับ ฉันสรุปได้ว่าฉันกำลังมองหาเครื่องจักรประเภทนี้:

- ควรใหญ่พอที่จะพกติดกระเป๋าได้
    - มันควรจะเบา
    - ต้องทนทานต่อการตกหล่น (ระดับ IP ถือเป็นข้อดี)
    - ต้องใช้กับแบตเตอรี่ภายนอก
    - อะไหล่อย่างคอยล์และถังน่าจะหาง่าย (หาไม่ง่ายทุกยี่ห้อเพราะว่าลักลอบเข้ามาในประเทศผม)
    - คุณสมบัติที่ใหญ่ที่สุดคือฉันควรจะได้รับความสุขจากยาสูบในบ้าน

เมื่อฉันค้นคว้าเครื่องจักรที่มีคุณสมบัติเหล่านี้ ฉันได้สร้างรายการต่อไปนี้:

1. อีลีฟ ไอสติ๊ก พิโก 2
    2. อีลีฟ ไอสติ๊ก พิโก พลัส
    3. อีลีฟ ไอสติ๊ก พิโก เลอ
    4.อินโนคิน คูลไฟร์ Z80
    5. อินโนคิน โครมา อาร์
    6. วูปูอาร์กัส XT
    7. วูปูลาก X2
    8. วูปู แดร็ก H80S
    9. วาโปเรสโซ่ เจนเนอเรชั่น PT 80S

อุปกรณ์ 1, 2, 3 และ 6 ของรายการด้านบนพร้อมใช้งาน Voopoo Argus XT มีคุณสมบัติมากมายที่ฉันกำลังมองหา แต่มีราคาแพงกว่าอุปกรณ์ Eleaf ถึงสองเท่าและยาวเกินกว่าจะพกพาติดตัวไปได้เล็กน้อย แต่มีความคิดเห็นมากมายว่ามีประสิทธิภาพดีกว่าอุปกรณ์ Eleaf ในกรณีนี้การตัดสินใจว่าจะซื้ออุปกรณ์ทั้งสี่เครื่องใดจะได้รับผลกระทบจากประสิทธิภาพที่ฉันจะได้รับจากคอยล์และถัง เมื่อฉันอ่านหัวข้ออื่น ๆ ในฟอรั่มเช่นหัวข้อนี้ [2] ไม่ว่ารสชาติและนิโคตินที่ฉันจะได้รับจากบุหรี่ไฟฟ้าจะเพียงพอหรือไม่แตกต่างกันไปในแต่ละคน อย่างไรก็ตาม ฉันอยากจะได้รับประโยชน์จากประสบการณ์ของคุณ ทั้งเกี่ยวกับอุปกรณ์ที่ฉันเลือก และเกี่ยวกับการเปลี่ยนจากยาสูบไปเป็นบุหรี่ไฟฟ้า คุณคิดว่าประสิทธิภาพที่ฉันจะได้รับจากอุปกรณ์ที่ฉันเลือกจะทำให้ฉันพึงพอใจหรือไม่ เพราะเหตุใด หรือฉันจะไร้ประโยชน์?

ขอขอบคุณล่วงหน้าสำหรับความคิดเห็นของคุณ

[1] https://i.pinimg.com/Originals/33/68/ab/3368aba6157860f26bc341869e4219ca.png
    [2] บุหรี่ยาสูบเทียบกับความเทียบเท่านิโคตินของบุหรี่ไฟฟ้า
    ยินดีต้อนรับและดีใจที่ได้พบคุณเข้าร่วม

darnby

Dec 3, 2023
    USA
    There are so many factors and I’ve found getting into ecigs is an ever evolving process. I went through many devices before I settled in on the type of atty/liquid/nic level I was happy with. Still I’ll try a new liquid and for whatever reason the different flavor doesn’t have the same hit as another liquid even at same nic level. It can be very frustrating but also ,when all the factors come together for a great vape, very good.

Just keep an open mind and try not to get frustrated. You may go into it thinking you want MTL and end up preferring DL or you think you want tobacco liquid but end up loving blueberry. Its a journey for sure

borno

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 31, 2019
    land of pleasant living

- It should be light

1. Eleaf Istick Pico 2
    3. Eleaf Istick Pico LE
    4. Innokin Coolfire Z80
    5. Innokin Kroma R
    6. Voopoo Argus XT
    7. Voopoo Drag X2
    8. Voopoo Drag H80S
    9. Vaporesso Gen PT 80S

Welcome!
    I was a ryo smoker too, can't stand filters. I got a pod device and 50mg/ml nicotine salt e-liquid to quit. Too bad that fine tobacco costs so much. My favorite treat (many years ago) was getting a 10 pack tin of Balkan Sobranies at the cigar shop. : )

Clair birge

Dec 3, 2023
    Hi, heihachi, welcome! I am new here too! Is your nickname from the game named Tekken? I heard that e-cigarettes are prohibited in Turkey. So silly because everyone smokes normal cigarettes there and that is awful, even burger king and Mcdonald's have ashtrays there. So if vapes are banned in Turkey what happens for example if you enter online vape shop here and order yourself a disposable? It is for personal use, I am sure they are not checking all the packages in postoffice.

Last edited:

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    Hi, heihachi, welcome! I am new here too! Is your nickname from the game named Tekken? I heard that e-cigarettes are prohibited in Turkey. So silly because everyone smokes normal cigarettes there and that is awful, even burger king and McDonalds have ashtrays there
    My memory is that turkey, like the US, is one of the tobacco producing countries and used to be the ONLY one that sold to the eastern bloc (like Cuba and sugar) which meant not only were the companies huge, but were heavily government run. As a result it does not surprise me that laws there might heavily favor cigarette companies and antismoking stuff be a lot less mature.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread