Help finding good E-cig with cartomizers available locally

Status
Not open for further replies.

drnick5

Jan 16, 2013
RI
Hey folks,

I'm new to the Vape game but really like it so far! I started a trial with Victory E-cigs about a month ago and have been able to entirely quit smoking tobacco. (last real cig was dec 15th). The Victory was a decent model, but with their shady business practices.. I've decided to move to a different brand. I bought an "inlife" e-cig starter kit from a local convince store.. but it didn't work with any of the victory cartomizers I already had.... I didn't like the taste of the vape from the "inLife" one, So I bought an "electrotek" e-cig from a local tobacco store and noticed it actually fit the cartomizers from the InLife. (and vice versa) so now I have 2 batteries that work with cartomizers I can buy locally. I was hoping I'd be able to buy these anywhere I could buy normal cigs, but that doesn't seem to be the case. (BLU seem to be the most popular locally... but I've read mixed review on those, although I've never tried)

Ideally, I'd like to get a quality E-cig where I can get cartomizers locally... I'm more interested in the small, cigarette type e-cig's as opposed to the giant ones with a liquid tank (my cousin has one of these and he really likes it, I just see it as way too bulky to be taking around with me)

does such an E-cig exist? if not, are there any recommendations for smaller cigarette type E-cigs? I've seen people talking good things about the Evo and Volt. I'd possibly be interested in filling my own cartomizers down the road, but I'd like to just buy some prefilled to start out with.

thanks in advance for any suggestions!

rbrtito

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2011
Southern CA
It maybe hard to find some supplies locally fact is unless you have a local vape some your going to have to go though the Internet to get your supplies. Have you looked for local vape shops in your area? If I were you I look into some joye ego twist with cartomizer and a tank, I would just stock up and buy supplies from the web as needed and its cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread